LegacyGT.com

'08 WRX STI (photos)

godwhomismike

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bah, care less how it looks. Finally, I can have a hatch/wagon with RWD/AWD and a manual transmission from the factory...that's fast!

exactly! i miss my cargo room! LOL

and looks like it'll be a tad bit quicker than previous years. :D

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Yeah but that's becuase you already own a pontiac Vibe :hide::lol:

You guys probably used to have an Aztec before then :p

LMAO. well, i happen to love the Vibe and the way it looked. if i could slap an STI motor and awd set up in the thing, i would have! i miss the interior room, and the uniqueness (not any more) of the exterior. and i didn't own just one Vibe, i had two. before that, it wasn't an Asstek, it was an Ivan Stewart Edition Toyota Tundra truck.

that thing looks pretty mean. The rear shot sold it to me. I still think the front looks a little weak, but I think a front lip may make it look ten times better. I saw a photochop with one, and I couldn't believe how much of a difference that tiny thing made.

As for those people who says we have no right nor reason to bitch about the new Impreza/STi, we own Subarus. I just don't like the direction the brand is taking. Kind of like owning a nice house, in a neighborhood of crappy houses.

4 door hatches are for pussies who don't want to be laughed at for driving a real wagon, but actually need the space.

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but true... and why i want one. ;)

:mad:

God Damn it SOA. You stupid sons of bitch, a five year old could design a better system. The only good news out of all of this is that if it does come with SI drive, then their should be a marked improvement in the number of options for people with the SI system in their Leggys. Overall though :mad:

all the nasiocers like the look of the sti... different strokes for different folks...

Well they're all a bunch of c0cks anyways so who gives a flying F*** what they like anyways.

That said, the new STI looks like ass just like the new WRX. If Subaru keeps up this kind of retarded design, they're going to be losing a lot of loyal customers.

My only gripe is they need to move away from their electric blue exterior and gold rims as their STI "legacy" colors.. Hardly mesmerizing and never was..

I hope it has other options available. Maybe white exterior with black rims?:wub:

I want to know what turbo and intercooler the new STI is going to use. The WRX has the LGT engine (turbo / TMIC and intake). Is the new STI going to use a "Hot" version of the LGT engine???? Or is it going to be like the old one? I hope it is a "Hot" version of our engine because all the STI boys will upgrade their turbos and intercoolers and we will have Stock STI parts that will bolt to our cars!!! YEA!!!!

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

The EVO's interior is horrible. Not much has changed over in Mitsubishi land I suppose.

It hardly looks comfortable.. The steering wheel looks bulky and protruding into the already cramped cabin space.. I doesn't even look I could I fit into that thing without losing a few pounds.. The seat looks like its 10 inches away form the clutch peddle.. Looks like it was made for little people. I would hope the seat goes back more.. I love the exterior of that car but the interior looks like some unfinished sketch two years in the making that would never go to production(and shouldn't).. Also, not a fan of battleship grey as an interior color with light grey martian craft looking inserts. I would give them more credit if each one of them served as little massagers on my way to work.. That would be cool..;)

It hardly looks comfortable.. The steering wheel looks bulky and protruding into the already cramped cabin space.. I doesn't even look I could I fit into that thing without losing a few pounds.. The seat looks like its 10 inches away form the clutch peddle.. Looks like it was made for little people. I would hope the seat goes back more.. I love the exterior of that car but the interior looks like some unfinished sketch two years in the making that would never go to production(and shouldn't).. Also, not a fan of battleship grey as an interior color with light grey martian craft looking inserts. I would give them more credit if each one of them served as little massagers on my way to work.. That would be cool..;)

No offense, but I don't want the EVO seats to be designed around a 40" waist like most of seats today, LGT included. I love the EVO IX seats, they are what all sports car/sedan should have. BTW, there isn't a clutch peddle in that picture... That concept has a DSG setup, the left most peddle is the dead peddle. The light grey inserts are actually Alcantara but from what I read they won't make it into the production car in that form. The inserts are too expensive, they will probably do the whole Alcantara seat back or just side bolsters.

Archived