LegacyGT.com

'08 WRX STI (photos)

godwhomismike

Hold on a sec...just wanted to let you know that that was not an ACTUAL picture of the 2008 STI...it is just a computer genenerated guess....while It may be a close representation....it is not the definite final picture....Hopefully when it does come out it will look better....I am sure the Hatch Back idea will start to grow on us.....maybe...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted serious nice pictures of the wrx sti in this thread and all i get is alot of Mitsubishi p*rn.... and "I want the xxxxx instead of the WRX..."

:|

Don't bet on it. Insurance companies don't give discounts for fuglyness.
Maybe the looks will work with that insurance company that is so easy a caveman can do it. Even a caveman would say UGGGhhhleee. :lol:

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com

"Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am just a caveman. Your technology and noises frighten me.

But even I know this. The new Impreza is ugly. Even I would rather roll on a carved stone wheel."

*tune in next time for another episode of: Un-frozen Cave Man Lawyer!

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know guys.....I actually like the 5 door hatch.

I may just have to give it a look, now since this is based on a Legacy platform will the insurance rates be like ours??

If so:):):)

The current STI was never a option once I found out ins would run another 1200 a year over the LGT. One hundred dollars a month buys a whole lot more car and or mods;)

I like the hatch too. If I can't have a wagon, a hatch is better than a sedan.

As for insurance, the platform has little to do with it. Insurance rates are based on how many get crashed and your age.

A hatch doesn't have to be ugly.

Look at the A3 three and five doors... nice looking cars. And a three door hatch with an even "faster" roofline would be even better.

Good Design can be had. They just chose bad design, who knows why?...

i have the motor trend with the articles in it and it says thety will make a sedan and hatch most likely and the actual sti hatch has not been shown its just what they expect it to look like.. i think its sick for a hatch, i mean im all about sedans but its not bad and its lighter... but the wrx sedan is supposed to look pretty sick... who knows though

Near where I work, I often see a 07 WRX wagon, white, with upgraded wheels, at least. It's one of the sweetest looking vehicles I've ever seen. Yon "baby Legacy" ain't too different from it, ISTM.

Archived