LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"Conceit, arrogance and egotism are the essentials of patriotism.... Patriotism assumes that our globe is divided into little spots, each one surrounded by an iron gate. Those who had the fortune of being born on some particular spot, consider themselves better, nobler, grander, more intelligent than the living beings inhabiting any other spot. It is, therefore, the duty of everyone living on that chosen spot to fight, kill, and die in the attempt to impose his superiority upon all others."

Emma Goldman

Ahh, and here I thought she was talking about religion.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

i heard he's still alive. :lol:

He is, I met him last week:lol: ..... No seriously, I saw him a couple of times before I acutally met him at Prince's old club in LA-Glam Slam. Really Really nice, down to earth guy. If I remeber correctly I think my wife may of even danced with him. I gotta ask. It was a bunch of years ago when I was young and used to go out and dance. Now I'm old.:lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

Clarence Darrow

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

He is, I met him last week:lol: ..... No seriously, I saw him a couple of times before I acutally met him at Prince's old club in LA-Glam Slam. Really Really nice, down to earth guy. If I remeber correctly I think my wife may of even danced with him. I gotta ask. It was a bunch of years ago when I was young and used to go out and dance. Now I'm old.:lol:

mike p/u the 9-25-06 issue of Time an article called "A Tale of Two Mothers".

down to earth guy? "by the time he died at age 25, he had shot two off-duty cops, been convicted of sexual abuse, and assaulted a film director." i think people get caught up in the celebrity, fame, money thing and over look the fact he was a jerk.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ******* beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps"-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ******* beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps"-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

good one

Stay Stock Stay Happy

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. -- Hamlet

From these walls laughter will run over the world and infect with courage the bent laborious peon of antiquity -- Kerouac

When you think you have someone eating out of your hand, it's a good idea to count your fingers. -- Slavic proverb

How are you today? Are you climbing that ladder? They told you all about

that ladder. Climb that ladder and find that salvation. Sure is a hard

climb I bet. Arms getting tired? Sure is a long ladder. Faith, is that

the word they used? Hope? I've been watching you from a long ways off.

You're not climbing on any ladder. You're running on a treadmill.

-- Rollins (The Portable Henry Rollins -- a book can break your jaw)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 3 weeks later...

Connor: Now you will receive us.

Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.

Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.

Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.

Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.

Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.

Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.

Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/AndersonAndrew/boondocksaintsthree.jpg

THe documentary on the DVD? I watched that one? Or do you mean a different one?

Depends which DVD you have. I think they released a special edition that has the documentary I'm talking about. It's not a "making of" filler thing found on most DVD's.

Let's put it this way, did the one you watch clearly illustrate how big of an a$$hat the writer/director is? All the drama with his band, Harvey Weinstein and the sequel?

ignore him, he'll go away.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

-Nelson Mandela

"Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the special olympics. You may win, but you are still a retard"

-Unknown