LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

I calculated the odds that my plan would work versus the odds that i was doing something incredibly stupid, and... i went ahead anyway.

ooh MST3K... now for my Senior Quote in the yearbook:

happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone around you notices but only you get to feel the warmth.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A young Bull walks up to his father and says "Hey dad! see all those cows down there? Lets run down and **** one!

the father Bull looks at his son and says "No son, lets walk down there and **** them all"

-the movie "Colors"

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

...and I killed the thread. :lol:

I thought those two quotes where good? :icon_conf

Oh well. :icon_bigg[/quote

thats what you were trained to do, to kill. lol bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 2 weeks later...
http://logo.cafepress.com/7/356074.464707.gif

Amen to that!!! I stood there on 9-11 & watched the whole thing unfold in front of my own eyes. I went outside my office for a smoke (I worked across the street from the WTC) & watched what happened. Then I ran. Sorry, OT & I got no good quotes,

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

...and I killed the thread. :lol:

I thought those two quotes where good? :icon_conf

Oh well. :icon_bigg

I've appreciated ALL of your offerings here, actually!! (And really NOT wanting to go OT, but that's coming from a California liberal... but definitely not a pacifist.)

Changing the subject now, how 'bout:

"No woman, no cry." - Bob Marley

"Golf is like playing 'fetch' without the dog." - Anon

"When you get to the end of the road and look back on your life, it's not the mistakes you made that you regret, but rather the chances you never took." - Anon?

And my all-time favorite hero:

"I couldn't just stand there and do nothing to help." - Lenny Skutnik

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

• 1 month later...

Do not believe that he who seeks to comfort you lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life has much difficulty... Were it otherwise he would never have been able to find those words.

Rainer Maria Rilke

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Okay. Here is another good one.

http://logo.cafepress.com/9/356074.1463379.jpg

This is apocryphal. He got in plenty of trouble for sounding off about Allied affairs, and had learned his lesson by D-Day.

But he has many, many great ones. Two of my favorites are:

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory." From the Cavalry Journal, 1933.

"To win battles you do not beat weapons — you beat the soul of man, of the enemy man."

Who Dares Wins

スバル

"Conceit, arrogance and egotism are the essentials of patriotism.... Patriotism assumes that our globe is divided into little spots, each one surrounded by an iron gate. Those who had the fortune of being born on some particular spot, consider themselves better, nobler, grander, more intelligent than the living beings inhabiting any other spot. It is, therefore, the duty of everyone living on that chosen spot to fight, kill, and die in the attempt to impose his superiority upon all others."

Emma Goldman