LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

:cryptic:

nobodies wonders where you are when you don't post...we're just glad to see you post again because that means you are safe. :)

I just don't like sharing info on where I am. It is no big secret. It just doesn't need to be shared. Safety is relative. There are musch more dangerous places I could be.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

"live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse"

from the tv show eerie indiana

WHAT?!?! No way!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting '...holy $hit...what a ride!'

Or as is more commonly seen...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO HOO what a ride!”
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

sorry, thought just they wanted quotes, no that one is not mine, guess i should not sign my name, gives the impression i wrote it, bosco, well i did write this, lol
Stay Stock Stay Happy

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' ('I found it!') but rather 'hmm, that's funny...'
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider