LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

Some of my favorites...

USMC Rules for Gunfighting

1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.

2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.

8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.

20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

- C.S. Lewis

and a few from Albert Einstein...

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions"

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

• 2 weeks later...

"yet each man kills the thing he loves"

oscar wilde

"and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away"

rev 21:4

"i am master of my domain"

george costanza

"it don't seem real, how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever. How he's dead.....all on account of pullin a trigger"

Unforgiven

"it's a hell of a thing killing a man, you take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have...."

Unforgiven

sorry to jump on the unforgiven bandwagon, but it's a classic, so why not.......