LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

- Albert Einstein

We sweat in training so we will bleed less in combat.

Chesty Puller

"If you get shot, don't cry like a little bitch....you might live"

Mike ****** - SEAL Team Instructor, Coronado

(and friend of PGT's family)

Empty your mind,

Be formless, shapeless, like water.

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.

You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.

You put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.

Now water can flow, or it can crash,

Be water my friend

- Bruce Lee

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. By doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

- Hagakure, "The Way of the Samurai", by Yamamoto Tsunetomo, translated by William Scott

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

“If a man, holding a belief that he was taught in childhood or persuaded of afterwards, keeps down and pushes away any doubts that arise about it in his mind, purposely avoids the reading of books and the company of men that call into question or discuss it, and regards as impious those questions that cannot be easily asked without disturbing it – the life of that man is one long sin against mankind.”

-William K. Clifford

"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I would live in Hell and rent Texas out."

General Phil Sheradon

"We are surrounded on all sides, the bastards can't possibly get away now!"

Chesty Puller, commenting on the situation at Chosin Resevour.

"The annexation of Kuwait will not stand. That's not a threat, it's not a boast, it's just the way it's going to be."

-George H. W. Bush

That comming from a man who also said:

"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?-during a tour of Auschwitz in 1989

"I put confidence in the American people, in their ability to sort through what is fair and what is unfair, what is ugly and what is unugly."-1989

"It has been said by some cynic, maybe it was a former president, 'If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.' Well, we took them literally — that advice — as you know. But I didn't need that because I have Barbara."- 1989

"We're enjoying sluggish times, and not enjoying them very much."-1992

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!