LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Awesome. How big are going with the turbo?

61 lb/min

The core bolts right up, with the omission of the bumper beam, and significant bumper trimmings need to be made. But should be finished up with that tomorrow, then the aluminum tubing bends come friday to start making my charge pipes.

• 3 months later...
Wednesday 4-8pm. $60. Track-x is like auto-x but takes place on a road course instead of a parking lot. You run turns 1-9 from a standing start with timing lights at the start and finish. It's non-competitive and they aren't allowed to post the times because of insurance reasons, so you receive your times on a slip of paper. I did it last year and it's an absolute blast. Smiles for days.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

I went once and I'm hooked. It's easier on the car than a full track-day and more fun/faster than an autocross. There were a bunch of subaru's there (Moore Performance a few bad-ass imprezas) and some really nice other rides as well.

Just found out there's a Test and Tune night local to me, near Blairsville, tomorrow night at PRP. They are held somewhat frequently too. I'm still not sure what a Test and Tune night is, but sounds like something I'll eventually check out.

PIR is about 1.5 hours each way for me, and PRP is about 30 minutes from me.

Just found out there's a Test and Tune night local to me, near Blairsville, tomorrow night at PRP. They are held somewhat frequently too. I'm still not sure what a Test and Tune night is, but sounds like something I'll eventually check out.

PIR is about 1.5 hours each way for me, and PRP is about 30 minutes from me.

So you're in like Murrysville or something?

I need some of that Extra-S if you still have any.

Will be in NW PA the first week of the June. Likely that I may have some time to hang-out with the Pittsburgh-area crew. Not sure how long I'll be there, could be several weeks (or more).
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Where at in relation to pgh? We have monthly Suby meets. First Wednesday of the month at QSL in Robinson and there is a mini nasioc meet two weeks after that in the south hills.

I'd have to drive-in for it/them. I'm about 90 miles north of PGH. Will have to see how the schedule goes.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Where at in relation to pgh? We have monthly Suby meets. First Wednesday of the month at QSL in Robinson and there is a mini nasioc meet two weeks after that in the south hills.

Nobody told me this.... what time is the QSL meet?

Archived