LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want a legacy exhaust, I have a megan racing quad tip that I just took off, got some dings and some surface rust, but no leaks and worked great until I replaced it with something a bit louder. $75 picked up

Also have a stock DP with cat, looking to sell for $40 picked up!

• 2 weeks later...
In Northern VA, and will be in NW PA starting Tuesday evening - rolling into Cranberry and picking up I-79 N off the Turnpike. Be on the lookout for the SubenWagen. Should be there for at least 10 days or so, maybe longer. Anyone have time for a meat?
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'm off work for the next two weeks. I'm down for a meet, it's been years since we have done a LGT meet.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

As boozers said I have the polka pickle. I opted for the 3" inlet and 10cm exhaust housing. Also it's the xtr. I love it, a little Laggy compared to the vf but I don't mind. Keeps me out of boost around town and it's easy to spool when the need arises. The 1.5 is supposed to b an awesome spooling snail. I've seen some pretty nice numbers on it over at nasioc as well.

I'm leaning toward the 1.5xtr 8cm2 w/ an ELH. I am looking for a ride-along before I make any commitments.

I'm leaning toward the 1.5xtr 8cm2 w/ an ELH. I am looking for a ride-along before I make any commitments.

FYI I ran an EL setup at one point and hated the sound, it really does change the exhaust note and though you gain a bit of low end spool, you lose the boxer rumble. I had Perrin ELH's and only ran them for a month before going back to a UEL setup. It was my personal preference, it almost sounded ricey to me.

Reminder: TrackX at PIRC next Wednesday.

I was planning on coming to this, but I just got a last minute tune scheduled at Innovative Tuning in Buffalo by Mike on Wed at 2pm, I don't think I'll be able to make it back in time. Finally went to bigger injectors and am hoping to break 400whp. Hit 391 last time and ran out of Injectors... Should be getting a call from Moore anytime today to pick it up!

• 4 weeks later...
Track-x next week on the same night as QSL meet. Anybody planning to go? I will be at the track for sure (weather permitting) and probably hit up QSL on my way home.

So to all the local crew, how does getting together on Saturday 6/28 sound for a regional get-together? El Jefe - AKA Evil03-Holla has done some scouting around and suggested the Quaker Steak and Lube in Cranberry, PA (Near the Turnpike) and I-79. There's also Doublewide Grille a bit further down the road, but has a more "veggie-friendly" menu.

That's about 1.5 hours away for me, but would welcome an opportunity to get together with any of the local members who might be available. I'm flexible, schedule-wise, but thinking any time after noon should work. Could even do an early evening meet if that will fit better.

Let me know what you all think

Dale

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'm trying to get off Saturday, if I get it I'll be there. I can do qsl or double wide, not sure where we'd meet at double wide. I'll scope out a parking lot if people decide on that. I live 5 min from downtown.

Archived