LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

QSL would be better, lot-wise...

inquiring as to vegg options.

I plan to be there in my dirtball.

CBerry got NAILED by wind and the 228 / 19 / 79 interchange is completely hosed right now... covered in electric poles and stuff. Not sure if it'll be open by Saturday. Not counting on it.

Anybody else have any Ideas? It would be nice to get the PGH / Greensburg / Erie guys all in one place to say hey to SBT.. Cant be too far south, north, west... or in Cranberry, apparently. Stinking storms!!!!

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/397/img/photos/2014/06/24/3f/aa/cranberrydamage11pv062414.t.jpg

Sonic in Wexford is in the same area and hosts some car club get togethers.. see example here

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I had hoped to have the 6MT conversion, and the 68HTA conversion done before this trip, but just wasn't in the cards. So, I'll just be driving the road-trip special, which is woefully (and shamefully) in need of some TLC detail-wise.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

And I invited VMAX540 who is here in my area, hopefully he and his son can come along. I'll also let another Leggy>WRX owner I've met know as well. That could be four at least.

I'd try my best to make it Saturday, but I'll be working till probably at least 2.. It's a 1.5hr drive time approx.

I can plant a seed on the Western PA Subaru FB page, that would probably up the attendance noticeably. There's a fair group of LGT/WRX/STi people around here, but I'm not sure who'd be willing to drive that far.

I would love to be a part of the meet but Saturday is my Bachelor party.

Why not start the fun at Sonic?

Binge-drinking on an empty stomach is never smart. Enjoy a sonic footlong hot dog or supersonic bacon double cheeseburger...

Why not start the fun at Sonic?

Binge-drinking on an empty stomach is never smart. Enjoy a sonic footlong hot dog or supersonic bacon double cheeseburger...

Lol. I will be in no condition for anything productive on Saturday afternoon. Technically the party starts tonight as people start arriving at my house this evening and the last one is leaving on Monday afternoon. Tomorrow is planned to be a full day of boating, but the river is a mess from all of this rain. Saturday is a marathon BBQ/official bachelor "events" and such. Then Sunday another day of boating. My fiancé is vacating the house for two nights to go hang with her family and friends in Mercer. Wish me luck.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Okay -

Sonic Drive-In

120 Towne Centre Dr

Wexford, PA 15090

Google Maps puts it here

Looking forward to seeing you all at 5:00. PM me for phone info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived