LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sorry everything was so unorganized. If it weren't for the weather deciding to randomly turn to crap, everything would have gone much smoother. :(

For those with Instagram, go check the car out!

@dbrady_mookz

• 2 months later...
Back from the dead. I attended the TrackX at PIRC last week. There was a 2.5i and a SpecB there. Anybody from the forum?
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

I've seen hybridandy driving twice in the last week, yesterday in fact. Always nice to see another one.

And three weeks ago I came up to a light a handful of cars behind my buddy who just bought the black LGT wagon 5mt. Tuned at TPG around 350hp/350tq. He didn't know I was back there and I couldn't see it either, but he stretched it all the way out 2nd thru 4th. I had a bike on top and fully loaded wagon, so he was gone quickly. Clearly he's enjoying it though.

I got run of the road on rt30 yesterday and got a chunk taken out of my front right. It's holding air but probably scrap. I needed to put new tires on it anyway. Probably too early to swap over to the snow tires. I'm running around in the Nissan for the time being.

Let me know if there is anything going on and I'll try to get out. Weather has been so nice lately.

^ You're car on the road yet?

it's physically together, need to finish up fuel lines, intercooler things, intake things, exhaust and turbo placement, boost control lines, and coolant lines.

then after fresh brisk plugs and fresh fluids, she should be ready to be tuned.

1388250_646679024402_1748128391_o.jpg?oh=ddf7d7a7c2636f1eb18012a0856a5f20&oe=525FE905

Anyone going to the Tpg tuning dyno day next Saturday?

I'm seriously considering it, just to spectate. I'm not ready for a tune yet...

I want to bring my wife along because I know she'll hate it. I've been trying to turn her into a boost junkie for 11 years.

it's physically together, need to finish up fuel lines, intercooler things, intake things, exhaust and turbo placement, boost control lines, and coolant lines.

then after fresh brisk plugs and fresh fluids, she should be ready to be tuned.

Bet you're excited to get it back. Going to make it to TPG?

Pretty sure my brother and I are going to stop out for a little, around noon.

Bet you're excited to get it back. Going to make it to TPG?

Pretty sure my brother and I are going to stop out for a little, around noon.

nah, not worth the drive. I'm at school in williamsport so 5 hours to watch cars rev isn't on the to do list.

Archived