LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO SH!T ??? Unstable, you better check to make sure your'e not Stage Negative Two. :spin:

very funny wise ass!! i'd let them get up ahead, step on it cruisin in 5th and have to hit the breaks not to fly by!!! the better part was gettin off the highway, gettin coffee and water, gettin back on and gettin to the meat before all of them!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::cool:

very funny wise ass!! i'd let them get up ahead, step on it cruisin in 5th and have to hit the breaks not to fly by!!! the better part was gettin off the highway, gettin coffee and water, gettin back on and gettin to the meat before all of them!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::cool:

i knew i should have followed you!!

u should of told me u were goin to dunkies....i wanted some :lol:

and would have avoided the whole missing the exit stuff

Ok so now that palisades meet had past when is the next one coming up?

+1

I'm really disappointed I missed it. Didn't leave Grandma's house until 4:30, and (knowing we were going to miss the meet, stopped by Woodbury Common) didn't get to the Palisades until 9:30PM!

I don't think the wife was too upset about it, though. :rolleyes:

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

BIG thanks to Redbeast for picking up my tab at the Sushi place! You have to come up here this summer and I'll pay it forward.

FYI, he didn't really pay, he ended up shoving all his plates over to my pile when I was not looking! :mad:

J/K :cool: But we wanted to do that to someone else! :lol:

X

---

i still dont knwo who half of you are, but i did finally clear up that godwhomismike and jedi master are 2 diff people

I was there till the end. You were showing me how the gap is good on the front, but not on the back with your Bilstein's.

X

---

attack mode- come on peewee herman with a crew cut??

you shuold come to the next meet & see who's got more balls. I guarantee you'd be alot quieter if you ran into me & Bu11dogg in person

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

closest I will come is the shendoa 100 in Virginne.

Bullgog is bull >>>>

Virginne? :confused:

I'll see if Bu11dogg is up for a road trip. We'll come meet you & see what else you gotta say. Until then STFU & GTFO!! This aint your thread & you got no reason to be in here except to be a dick for no reason.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

If you guys want to show up to a 100 mile bike race fine.

You will fit in great. Make lots of friends and get some drinks.

is that your peace offering? b/c if so I'll accept so long as you stop the previous ridiculous behavior

Fair enough, Bulldog had it coming for the gay boy military crap he pulled a while back.

He needs a man like you to take care of him.

That is the end!!!

had to get 1 last shot in huh? :rolleyes:

just let it go

Just could not let the tool team beat up an subiecity anymore.

The kid had these guys hook, line, and sinker.

Maybe if you were in the NYM area and not "just outside of BF nowhere", you would understand the game here. Subicity, while being somewhat punkish, is an ok kid that we mess with him on a regular basis. He enjoys the shite they are dishing out and fires back to keep the ball rolling. This thread is not titled "hicks from outside the NYM area are invited to come in and stick their nose where it doesn't belong".

I also don't see Subie asking or thanking you for your big tough talk. So please do us all a favor and go back to the "you know you're a redneck if" thread.

Archived