LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
Hella Supertones FTMFW!!!!

:whore:

I painted mine flat black FTMFW !! Depends on the color of your car, the red clashed with my NBP :cool:

Guest Gitster
right, sure ya do. i heard you just wanna hang with the jews in NY!!

Wow, How high are you right now?? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

April 2008.

Mike is not hosting because he didn't show up until late last time. Jedi will bail out and so will jesster.

Heights will show up looking like he's ready play indoor soccer. DTmenance will smoke a pack of butts in 1 hour, redbeast will be there, and all the massachusetts guys will bail out, again.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

why don't we try to get one going every month? I get out to an Impreza meet once a week or more. I don't know why but I just cant understand why a meet needs 6 months of planing, then 6 months to talk about it and how you cant wait for the next one before planing another for 6 months. Do one monthly, some peeps wont be able to make it, most will and if it every month its not a big deal if you miss one.

Guest Gitster

I dunno if we can look at eachothers cars once a week, I agree it should be more impromptu, less planning.

I dunno though, I dont think I can stand watching Randy and Heights make out every week either :lol:

Archived