LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Hey! That was Subiecity first, and I made one comment as I was suffering from heatstroke!

I assure you that is not my usual comportment around young kids!

Pretty classy of you to bring that up though :mad:

oh STFU you weenie. I know subiecity said it 1st & then you & it was accidental on both your parts. Neither of you intentionally cursed in front of the little girl. That's a guilty response.

Weenie :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing you didnt lean over to the young girl, you could have gotten her drunk just from your breath and what was leaking out of your pores :p

:lol: I was definitely stinkin like booze. We put down a good 12-15 beers saturday night.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

good meeting all you guys/girls i wish i got a ride in the gt30 fmic car :eek:, but he wasn't there. Me and a couple of guys from sqc went on a drive on bear mtn afterwards, and man does it have some good fun twisties :).
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Hey! That was Subiecity first, and I made one comment as I was suffering from heatstroke!

Pretty classy of you to bring that up though :mad:

No worries. Sure don't expect a buncha motorheads to act like extras on 'Barney'.

I hate to say it, I am not too good either. You single guys think you cuss a lot now. Try being married for a few years. You will have some REALLY good reasons then!:spin:

^^I was there!, lol

but i was starving had to hit up the food court!

by the time I came back everyone was ghost!

Yeah i guess by the time i came back from eating lunch u had just gone to lunch, cuz i waited a good 45 mins :). There will always be another time, sick ride though ;)

im pretty satisfied w/ what i got. I was thinking about having a big turbo but then after the twisties on bear mtn it just wouldnt be the same or nearly as fun. However my suspension sucks, h-techs dont cut it for those roads lol.

Guest subiecity

Pretty classy of you to bring that up though
:mad:

yea i wont deny it, sorry scoopman ur daughter was adorable i felt bad cursing in front of her...twice...earlier b4 i met u sumone asked me where my scoop is and i said up my ****** ass....and then i said **** again when i was sittin on my car...i wont deny it im quite the sailor...my apologies tho maybe ur daughter will be the nxt gen of a subaru owner in about 10 years;) ...nice meet ya tho

Guest Gitster
my scoop is and i said up my ****** ass....and then i said **** again when i was sittin on my car

LOL, classic. Does your intercooler get good flow up there? Oh and dont sit on your car.

Guest subiecity

LOL, classic. Does your intercooler get good flow up there? Oh and dont sit on your car.

:lol:
yeah im pushin 25 psi on stock turbo...with a monster blow off valve

Guest Gitster
Work, otherwise I would have. Looks like a sick turnout, woulda liked to meat up and cruise down there with the CT boys. Next time for sure.

Guest subiecity
oh dont take this too offense godwhois mike.... that was me who threw up the peace sign in the black 2.5i wile sitting shotgun.....i swaer to god if i took my black hat off and put it on u, i swaer dude u look like john brown from the white rapper show

Guest subiecity

Work, otherwise I would have. Looks like a sick turnout, woulda liked to meat up and cruise down there with the CT boys. Next time for sure.

yeah u shoulda came me n val cruised down with the guys from CT, we were driving pretty hard at sum points, fun tho 4 black cars and one white it was nice cruisin like that...thank the lord there was no cops.....we were goin so fast we went passed the entire mall

Guest Gitster

yeah u shoulda came me n val cruised down with the guys from CT, we were driving pretty hard at sum points, fun tho 4 black cars and one white it was nice cruisin like that...thank the lord there was no cops.....we were goin so fast we went passed the entire mall

Yeah I read that before, you guys must have hit 88 mph when the flux capacitor put you guys in New Jersey. I would have liked to represent teh Newport Blue. Next time. And it is a promise, unless im working, which is 50% of the time on the weekends, so F. And dont make me take a pitstop in the Brass City on my way home tonight Unstable. You dont want to wrath of this hogged out stocker :lol::lol:

:rolleyes: Why are you obsessed over the fact that you idiots missed the mall exit?

(btw that was only directed towards subiecity)

Guest subiecity

Yeah I read that before, you guys must have hit 88 mph when the flux capacitor put you guys in New Jersey. I would have liked to represent teh Newport Blue. Next time. And it is a promise, unless im working, which is 50% of the time on the weekends, so F. And dont make me take a pitstop in the Brass City on my way home tonight Unstable. You dont want to wrath of this hogged out stocker

haha to be completely honest i dont think the whole way down we even came close to hittin 88....dont worry bout us the 2.5i's did justttttttt fine with the GT guys only problem was the GT couldnt keep up

yea i wont deny it, sorry scoopman ur daughter was adorable i felt bad cursing in front of her...twice...earlier b4 i met u sumone asked me where my scoop is and i said up my ****** ass....and then i said **** again when i was sittin on my car...i wont deny it im quite the sailor...my apologies tho maybe ur daughter will be the nxt gen of a subaru owner in about 10 years;) ...nice meet ya tho

No worries chief. She has probably learned some of those nice words from her *&%*^% mom anyway.

I heard that scoop comment too! I figured you had a FMIC and was too cool for school. So what mods did you do anyway?

Guest Gitster

haha to be completely honest i dont think the whole way down we even came close to hittin 88....dont worry bout us the 2.5i's did justttttttt fine with the GT guys only problem was the GT couldnt keep up

NO SH!T ??? Unstable, you better check to make sure your'e not Stage Negative Two. :spin:

Guest subiecity

:rolleyes:
Why are you obsessed over the fact that you idiots missed the mall exit?

(btw that was only directed towards subiecity)

cuz when u got the top mount intercooler up your ass, and a supercharged flux capacitator, my car is like sum back to the future shit ,,, leaving flame marks on the road

Archived