LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

:lol: dude it was exactly that stupid. It was some dumb drunk hick that came after me for no other reason than I was a "damn yankee". He actually had the balls to tell me to leave the place. Then when I finally did leave to go home later in the night he followed me out & tried to sucker-punch me. 1st time I've ever encountered that in my life. Bad news for the hick though that I caught him :p

'Damn Yankee'! Where the f were u?:eek:

I had it explained to me once that a yankee was someone from 'up north'. As opposed to a 'damn yankee', which is a yankee that has moved down south! This I know from living in Atlanta for 6 years. No problems for me tho! On the contrary, had a blast! :)

Some of those fools are still mad about the WAR! Not talkin bout Eye Rack neither. :spin:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Damn Yankee'! Where the f were u?:eek:

I had it explained to me once that a yankee was someone from 'up north'. As opposed to a 'damn yankee', which is a yankee that has moved down south! This I know from living in Atlanta for 6 years. No problems for me tho! On the contrary, had a blast! :)

Some of those fools are still mad about the WAR! Not talkin bout Eye Rack neither. :spin:

:lol: yeah I guess the technical term is "yankee" (it was explained to me also). Most of the people down there were really cool. I just happened to have the pleasure of meeting some dumbass hick. He had it in for me I guess. Whatever, he learned his lesson that night & the cops didn't get involved so screw it. All I lost was the shirt. No biggie even if it was my favorite.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

WTF?!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I wasnt wearing short shorts or matching socks.

Nice stalkers on here, I was wearing a soccer Jersey (Ireland) and an Aprilia hat IIRC

Unlike you, I havent committed your outfits to memory

Val-z and Subiecity ran into the woods and came back wearing each other's outfits

there were no woods around that we could run to.....trust me i looked:lol:

Archived