LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but the 22nd is my birthday

yeah it's also on a wed or in 2007 :spin:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/subiecity6.gif
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yeah sure b/c nobody would care about that fact that it's a wednesday this year right? :lol:

Wow coxx, you checked the date. This from Mr. Iwouldnevergotoanymeetithinktheyareacompletewasteoftime. Pretty surprising :lol:

I'm just good with the calendar.

I actually did go to this meat back in 2007 & it was fun but it was also 5 mins from my house & I was able to just stop in for a few mins & leave. ;)

I think I went to the same one. Mostly a bunch of dudes who don't know each other standing around in a parking lot. If I was as close as 5 minutes I would go again, but more like an hour for me, so I would skip it now probably.

The Bear Mtn ones are a lot better, nice scenery, barbeques, shade, nice twisty roads.

I think I went to the same one. Mostly a bunch of dudes who don't know each other standing around in a parking lot. If I was as close as 5 minutes I would go again, but more like an hour for me, so I would skip it now probably.

The Bear Mtn ones are a lot better, nice scenery, barbeques, shade, nice twisty roads.

Yeah the only reason I went was b/c it's close. I'm def not driving any distance to go to one of these things :lol:

I might ride up to bear mtn on my bike if it's nice out

Dumb bastards made me think there was another meat next month - digging up ancient threads!
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Archived