LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

So Val, when do I get to meet the parents?? :lol::spin:

Hmmmm lets see.....Wednesday I'm busy. How does Thursday sound to you? ;):lol:

why? b/c she's so disgusting? :lol: :lol: :lol::p:spin: :spin: J/K bro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i knew it was u, ive seen ur pic b4...if i knew u were there i woulda talked but i didnt see u at all til u drove by

Liar- You had no idea who was waving until I told you it was Mike...and then you still had no idea. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm lets see.....Wednesday I'm busy. How does Thursday sound to you? ;):lol:

perfect ;):lol: I think your parents might have a problem with a 30 year old secret service agent (:p ) comin to pick you up :lol: :lol: :p

Liar- You had no idea who was waving until I told you it was Mike...and then you still had no idea. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I came up to you guys to try to talk to you and it was like pulling teeth.

Like I said, between the heat and my headache I was having the worst day ever. I was not completely all there...

Guest subiecity

Oh man.,,
:lol:
You can't make this shit up!

If you think classy is standing around a commuter parking lot on a hot Sunday afternoon, then you will want for nothing in life

Yeah fighting and dorifto exhibitions are not what we are all about. All we had was you tearing ass around the parking lot a couple of times
:rolleyes:

You and Val were the anti-social ones.

I came up to you guys to try to talk to you and it was like pulling teeth.

honestly ...we all shoulda wore nametags so i knew who the hell was who, then i woulda talked otherwise ur all strangers

With some of us, you can have both ;)

The 10K reference is a joke that Coxx told us yesterday :lol: He makes way more than that.. 40K I think ;):p

40k :eek:....C'mon Coxx, you have to do better than that!

Guest Gitster
40k and your heading to taco bell.

This is funny as all hell:munch: :munch:

I saw the joke, thats funny Heights, dont think anyones gettin it.

Damn 23 year olds, so immature, im glad im 24.

40k and your heading to taco bell.

This is funny as all hell:munch: :munch:

GTFO

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I saw the joke, thats funny Heights, dont think anyones gettin it.

Damn 23 year olds, so immature, im glad im 24.

ok, for those who didn't hear the rest of the story. Some hotshot came up to me sat night when I was out with bu11dogg & said "I make $40k/year, what you make? $10k? You loser"

It was pretty amusing. Lets just say I dont make $10k or $40k & leave it at that.

40k :eek:....C'mon Coxx, you have to do better than that!

Can you take your hand out of my pocket for a min please. :p

Sorry but the secret service doesnt pay all that much

ok, for those who didn't hear the rest of the story. Some hotshot came up to me sat night when I was out with bu11dogg & said "I make $40k/year, what you make? $10k? You loser"

It was pretty amusing. Lets just say I dont make $10k or $40k & leave it at that.

I am assuming that was right before you administered one hell of an ass whooping.

I am assuming that was right before you administered one hell of an ass whooping.

:lol: nah, the kid & his friends walked away. Bu11dogg was in attack mode & they got scared :lol:

Archived