LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heights will show up looking like he's ready play indoor soccer.

:lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol:

he's a soccah playah!

:lol::lol: the funniest part is he had on an Aprilia hat so really that's not soccer but we all picture it the same way :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It was the green shirt, short shorts, and the matching socks and shoes that tipped me off :lol:

Ahhh yes!!! The green shirt :lol: :lol:

I remember all your outfits actually...:spin:

Coxx and the pale yellow shirt..:wub:

Coxx and the pale yellow shirt..:wub:

:wub:

I loved that shirt but it went bye-bye on my vacation :( It was by far my favorite but it got someones blood all over it somehow :iam:

Possibly something to do with your avatar coxx?

:lol: more to do with some hick tryin to sucker-punch me in the back of the head when I wasnt lookin & well, you know the rest ;):lol:

I have evolved beyond the use of mere physical violence. The wounds usually heal far too fast. The ones that don't can get you put away for far too long.

I use lawyers now. :eek:

Oh yeah, sorry about your shirt coxx.

I have evolved beyond the use of mere physical violence. The wounds usually heal far too fast. The ones that don't can get you put away for far too long.

I use lawyers now. :eek:

Oh yeah, sorry about your shirt coxx.

:lol::lol: I'm a non-violent person but I won't take shit. That kid had it comin to him. If some girl didn't scream as he was winding up to swing at me from behind I would've never seen it coming. I would've gotten hurt b/c of a cheap shot. That to me justifies me gettin some blood on my shirt

:lol::lol: I'm a non-violent person but I won't take shit. That kid had it comin to him. If some girl didn't scream as he was winding up to swing at me from behind I would've never seen it coming. I would've gotten hurt b/c of a cheap shot. That to me justifies me gettin some blood on my shirt

Jeez coxx! Sounds like you are living in some Patrick Swayze movie! :lol:

Sorry I missed it. I must have been at the ballet or the opera that night.

Jeez coxx! Sounds like you are living in some Patrick Swayze movie! :lol:

Sorry I missed it. I must have been at the ballet or the opera that night.

:lol: dude it was exactly that stupid. It was some dumb drunk hick that came after me for no other reason than I was a "damn yankee". He actually had the balls to tell me to leave the place. Then when I finally did leave to go home later in the night he followed me out & tried to sucker-punch me. 1st time I've ever encountered that in my life. Bad news for the hick though that I caught him :p

Archived