LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cuz when u got the top mount intercooler up your ass, and a supercharged flux capacitator, my car is like sum back to the future shit ,,, leaving flame marks on the road

Wow thanks for clearing that up...everything makes sense now! :rolleyes::lol:

Guest subiecity

No worries chief. She has probably learned some of those nice words from her *&%*^% mom anyway.

I heard that scoop comment too! I figured you had a FMIC and was too cool for school. So what mods did you do anyway?

its all good i only have the 2.5i.....intake, lightweight pulley, perrin axlebacks.....HnR springs hopefuly sways soon....sti lip, angel eyes, fogs, grille a bunch of exterior stuff i have fun with it .... my hobby

no you are thinking of Bulldogg. I don't think we met officially, but I was right there during that conversation when we were looking at his car.

green Tshirt, black Aprillia racing cap and shades.

We'll get a smaller hang together and it'll be clear after that. :lol:

Everyone has to get over the "acting cool" thing at the larger meets and just come over and say hey.

+1 on the smaller crowds...

and we've met before at a previous palisades meet, nice finally know who you are :lol:

Hey guys I had a great time today, unfortunately I have a farmers tan now. I was able to sell all my parts except the grille but I'm not really worried about that one.

thanks for the pulley! installed it today after work, revs much quicker :)

no you are thinking of Bulldogg. I don't think we met officially, but I was right there during that conversation when we were looking at his car.

green Tshirt, black Aprillia racing cap and shades.

We'll get a smaller hang together and it'll be clear after that. :lol:

Everyone has to get over the "acting cool" thing at the larger meets and just come over and say hey.

I was like a (n old) kid in a candy store. All my future mods in one place! Unfortunately I had to cut out early, but I wanted to hang some more.. I think a smaller meet (AOC) would be good to hang.

subiecity. glad to see you taking the hits.

You got to meet these guys face to face.

Are they geeks or what??

GTFO!!!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

Yup we are all geeks and nerds.

We passed out pocket protectors and everything
:rolleyes:

Wait you are asking Subiecity if the rest of us were geeks?
:lol:

well i mean to be honest i was indeed expecting a more younger punkish roudy crowd, there was a few younger guys i was able to talk to they were chill as hell, but it was very quiet, and then there was the older crowd i mean everyone was chill n there was no problems, it just wasnt the type of meets im used to... im used to alot more trouble and fights and stupid shit this was differnt, kinda felt like a hiskool reunion or a cocktail hour.....

well i mean to be honest i was indeed expecting a more younger punkish roudy crowd, there was a few younger guys i was able to talk to they were chill as hell, but it was very quiet, and then there was the older crowd i mean everyone was chill n there was no problems, it just wasnt the type of meets im used to... im used to alot more trouble and fights and stupid shit this was differnt, kinda felt like a hiskool reunion or a cocktail hour.....

bullseye - I couldn't have described our meets better. http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

oh stop it. We're not THAT much older than you. We were all hangin out with you for a few mins. You just wanted to follow Val around was all :lol::spin::hide:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived