LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Maybe if you were in the NYM area and not "just outside of BF nowhere", you would understand the game here. Subicity, while being somewhat punkish, is an ok kid that we mess with him on a regular basis. He enjoys the shite they are dishing out and fires back to keep the ball rolling. This thread is not titled hicks from outside the NYM area are invited to come in and stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

I also don't see Subie asking or thanking you for your big tough talk. So please do us all a favor and go back to the "you know you're a redneck if" thread.

:whore: go somewhere else to stir up your crockpot of sh!t

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
very funny wise ass!! i'd let them get up ahead, step on it cruisin in 5th and have to hit the breaks not to fly by!!! the better part was gettin off the highway, gettin coffee and water, gettin back on and gettin to the meat before all of them!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::cool:

Hey Joe Dirt, I was raggin on SubieCity, not your ride! :lol:

That is good stuff though, still makin it the mall before them :lol:

Looking at the pics, I missed a nice meet. How many wagons showed up? I only count 2 Legacy wagons, some Forresters and a couple of Impreza wagons.

Hehe...Godwhomismike, remember to keep your finger off the trigger if you're not shooting next you pose. :)

This is me:

http://www.subarublue.com/mike6.jpg

:p

Looks like a fun meet.. I wish I could have made it...

cmon down from "upstate" next time :lol:

Wow, geddyjackass was the thread killer here huh? :p:lol::spin:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• 2 months later...

Archived