LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for the link. yea i think a bunch of friends and i will make a trip up to paragon. It looks like a good place to ride.

Weren't you parked next to me at the Numedia Dragway for the Shootout? Old school GT with '05 wheels? Nice car.

Erie County, not too many Legacies up here, all the ones that are here are 2.5i's and a few GT's. then my debadged 2.5i thats rebaged with "B4 STI". wooo

<-----------I'm up here with you bro. Keep an eye out for me - SWP GT Ltd - I do Rt5, I90 and I79 regularly.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

mele63Quote:

Originally Posted by redlegacygt viewpost.gif

thanks for the link. yea i think a bunch of friends and i will make a trip up to paragon. It looks like a good place to ride.

Weren't you parked next to me at the Numedia Dragway for the Shootout? Old school GT with '05 wheels? Nice car

Yeah that was me! thanks. Was your's the white one?

to those in my more immediate area.. keep your eyes open in a few weeks, after i get back from vacation i'll be hosting a meet.. hope to get more than 2 LGT.com people out this time.

it'l be posted up in a week or 2, dont want it up too early.

to those in my more immediate area.. keep your eyes open in a few weeks, after i get back from vacation i'll be hosting a meet.. hope to get more than 2 LGT.com people out this time.

it'l be posted up in a week or 2, dont want it up too early.

I'm in - just let me know when...

i'll post it up in a week or so when i put it on the other sites.

but it will be the Bennigans in West Chester, probly noon..unless theres an early Eagles game..then i may alter the time.

i'll have the address and such up, so no worries if your not familair with the area.

other forums will be Nabisco, clubwrx, and tristatetuners..

Archived