LegacyGT.com

Legacy STI ???

The B4

Hmmm....

*Non US spec bumpers and 3.0R nose

*Those look like GT spec brakes to me

*STI scoop - is that hood CF? Or is it just a matte paint, hard to tell

maybe a 3.0R coming? That'll be a non-starter agains the competetive V6 cars without a pretty good power jump.

Maybe they're just hot-weather testing a Euro car?

again, multiple sources have noted that there will be a 3.0R Legacy for the USDM in 2007. whether or not it happens remains to be unseen, but I have read it and heard it from more than one source.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys that's my car, I never posted pictures because you guys would laugh at my ricey hood with a custom STi scoop on my n/a 2.5i. I had the 3.0R bumper imported from Japan and I was intending on getting the hood painted pretty soon.

I had heard before that the 3.0R was a distinct possibility in '07 for the Legacy. Now, as far as a larger displacement, turbocharged setup...that would most likely come in '08 or later (I think).

--Joey

if there's an H6TT in there, they need ALOT less spring rate up front....their 'guess' was way off :lol:

FORGET ABOUT RUMORS...I brought my car in for an alignment, and the shop contacted Subaru for the alignment spec on the Legacy STI and they sent them to him. My car is the first north american Legacy tuned to the STI specs!!!

I debadged it and threw an STI badge on it, so that was what he thought the car was...

Archived