LegacyGT.com

Legacy STI ???

The B4

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh... they actually said, "This may be a mule, using a Legacy body, but testing the powertrain of the next-generation Subaru Impreza WRX." ;):D They were retarded though when stating there was no need for a bigger turbo in the Legacy line: "But the Legacy is already available in turbo versions, and the top model, the Legacy Spec B, has plenty of power. More is hardly needed." :eek::spin::nono:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

...They were retarded though when stating there was no need for a bigger turbo in the Legacy line: "But the Legacy is already available in turbo versions, and the top model, the Legacy Spec B, has plenty of power. More is hardly needed." :eek::spin::nono:

I agree wholeheartedly! Other brands keep boosting their hp, so Subaru needs to keep one step ahead of them. Subaru also needs to keep up with the options offered on other brands. Even though we seem to be a little ahead of the curve in hp, options offerings lag behind.

Sorry guys, i was just driving around death valley with my new ebay hood scoop on. :icon_mrgr

repost.

sorry, but that joke was already played out...nice try though! Next time, read the entire thread before posting what was already a good joke.

:icon_twis

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived