LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted last night around 8PM going east on Franconia-Springfield Parkway then turned right onto Beulla St.: BSM LGT w/California plates, no spoiler, lowered, BIG exhaust (maybe Perrin), eyelids, aftermarket gray wheels, really nice. I passed you on Beulla st. (once I caught up) and gave a Thumbs Up. I was in a stock BSM LGT w/Spoiler.

I don't know if you moved here or just visiting, but watch your speed around here. The Fairfax County Police are EVERYWHERE and they love giving out tickets. On Franconia-Springfield Parkway, between the Metro station and Beulla St., they sit at the NOVA Emergency care hospital in the median EAST or WEST bound. On Beulla St. going toward Telegraph Rd. and Ft. Belvoir they sit in the Elk Lodge parking lot and on a side street (I don't know the name) on block up from the Sunoco station. They stand there with the radar gun and the cruiser is sparked in the side street.

Welcome to the area and have fun.

Spotted last night around 8PM going east on Franconia-Springfield Parkway then turned right onto Beulla St.: BSM LGT w/California plates, no spoiler, lowered, BIG exhaust (maybe Perrin), eyelids, aftermarket gray wheels, really nice. I passed you on Beulla st. (once I caught up) and gave a Thumbs Up. I was in a stock BSM LGT w/Spoiler.

I don't know if you moved here or just visiting, but watch your speed around here. The Fairfax County Police are EVERYWHERE and they love giving out tickets. On Franconia-Springfield Parkway, between the Metro station and Beulla St., they sit at the NOVA Emergency care hospital in the median EAST or WEST bound. On Beulla St. going toward Telegraph Rd. and Ft. Belvoir they sit in the Elk Lodge parking lot and on a side street (I don't know the name) on block up from the Sunoco station. They stand there with the radar gun and the cruiser is sparked in the side street.

I'm constantly driving up and down that street (you didn't see me though :( nobody sees me) and I can +1 the cop statement.

And now that you can get a $3500 ticket if you are a VA resident, it's very advantageous to just get behind a car and stay there until you need to turn.

Hey Hey, I did see you too, but it was too late to give you a thumbs up. Besides, I think my tint was too dark for you to see.

Thanks for the info on the po-po out here. I usually try not to be the fastest one on the road (might have been a bit fast that night due to the fact that I was late to a softball game).

I moved out here a little over a month ago from the Bay Area, but I did go to school in SD, so I got some socal love. Im being lazy about changing my plates, isnt it true that if I get caught, its not as bad as if I was a VA resident?

The exhaust was a Greddy evo2 and the rims were sti bbs's.

I think there are more lgts out here than in the bay.

Yesterday (Tuesday, 6/26) around 6:00 PM (or so) on 270 N between exit 6 and exit 9, saw a blue LGT with gold rims...I was back too far in traffic...tried to catch up, but then I had to exit.

But it's always nice to see another LGT!

Hey Hey, I did see you too, but it was too late to give you a thumbs up. Besides, I think my tint was too dark for you to see.

Thanks for the info on the po-po out here. I usually try not to be the fastest one on the road (might have been a bit fast that night due to the fact that I was late to a softball game).

I moved out here a little over a month ago from the Bay Area, but I did go to school in SD, so I got some socal love. Im being lazy about changing my plates, isnt it true that if I get caught, its not as bad as if I was a VA resident?

The exhaust was a Greddy evo2 and the rims were sti bbs's.

I think there are more lgts out here than in the bay.

Hey SUBBROS,

Great to get a response from you. That's one nice LGT. If we see each other again we'll have to stop a chat. As far as the plates go, legally you have 60 days, but many people go longer. I was here over 90 days (moved from PA) and there was no problem. The most they do access a small fine when you do get it done, but I don't think it happens much. Do you live in that area? I live not 5 minutes from where I saw you.

Hope to see you again.

I'm constantly driving up and down that street (you didn't see me though :( nobody sees me) and I can +1 the cop statement.

And now that you can get a $3500 ticket if you are a VA resident, it's very advantageous to just get behind a car and stay there until you need to turn.

Hey Crawdaddy79, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm usually on those roads going to the Metro at 8:20 AM or so and again at 6:45PM or so from the Metro. I was working late the night I saw SUBBROS.

Hey SUBBROS,

Great to get a response from you. That's one nice LGT. If we see each other again we'll have to stop a chat. As far as the plates go, legally you have 60 days, but many people go longer. I was here over 90 days (moved from PA) and there was no problem. The most they do access a small fine when you do get it done, but I don't think it happens much. Do you live in that area? I live not 5 minutes from where I saw you.

Hope to see you again.

Dont live around there, actually close to Tysons. But yeah, if you see me, itll be around that school playing softball. Flag me down.

Garnet Red LGT no spoiler, MD plates going 95 South - exited at Backlick around 1 PM. Thanks for the wave! I would have waved back but I have a tendancy to slap my wife in the face when I do that (she waved for me).

To the Diamond Gray Metallic Spec B in Reston today... please slow down, and turning signals are there for a reason.

Where in Reston? It could have been me trying to take advantage of the last day of lower traffic violation fines in VA. Then again, I think I was driving pretty passively that night...

It's a rarity. Marks the first time I've been spotted. :)

I saw another Garnet Red LGT yesterday on 7100, no spoiler, at about 9:30. Virginia plates. I stopped right next to it at the light, but the driver wasn't really paying attention to anything outside of the car. I would have honked and waved, but I didn't want to be mistaken for flirting, as the driver was female.

Archived