LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

700 that was me, good seeing you again. Do you work in VA? Cause I swear I saw a car like yours in the lot at my job

Good seeing you too, Ya man I do work in VA...McLean area......:cool:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
05 ABP LGT Sedan with a hitch and VT Plate frame turning onto Herndon parkway from Spring St/sunset Hills today at 9:10 AM

Thats me!...Finally someone spotted my car!

oh btw that is a OHIO STATE Plate frame...not a VT one..

cya arnd...

Thats me!...Finally someone spotted my car!

oh btw that is a OHIO STATE Plate frame...not a VT one..

cya arnd...

I think I see you every once in a while making that same turn, atleast I see an ABP there; usually around 8:30 or so.

I think my wife saw Crazy Ken and someone else in a black LGT on 270S yesterday. The friend she carpools with thought she was crazy because she was pointing out everything that was modified on the cars (debadged, not stock rims, exhaust, etc.) She said the silver one was REALLY loud.:lol:

black 06(? i think) LGT in the parking lot of best buy off shady grove rd. had tint and exhaust. was parked towards the very back.

I've seen that same one at that same place before. Dude must work at Best Buy...or frequent there often!!!

that had to be ken, hey john whats going on when are you and ken going to AMS again i wanna tag along :D

You guys say the word. I am by there at least once a week. I would like to get my DP installed before the nautilus run. ;)

Archived