LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Saw 2 nice looking black '05+ Legacys last night. One that looked new or very clean about a mile west of I-83 on Padonia Rd. about 5:45 pm, and one on I-695 inner loop exiting on to White Marsh Blvd. about 9:00 pm. The second one came up behind me fast but I didn't realize it was brethren until you were past me.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yesterday (monday 6/4) white LGT with dark colored rota adr's. possibly lowered. looked like the "2.5 GT" was taken off. parked in front of the JHU building thats on the corner of Medical Center Dr. and Key West.

another spotting. '06 spec.B on centerville rd. in herndon around 3:30pm. coming opposite way waiting to turn left. i drove right by going straight in the other direction. was gonna give a thumbs up but was making a call on the phone. i know...tsk, tsk.

Yesterday in Silver Spring around 7:10 PM saw a blue LGT Wagon, tinted windows...looked lowered...turning right from Tech Road onto Broadbirch by the new shopping center (with the 7-11, Jerry's, Five Guys, and iHop).

Tried to wave, but not sure if I was seen. I was turning right onto Tech from Broadbirch.

Mna..I put on over 30K in hte past year and no one saw me. I need to get out more.

If I posted every non-GT wagon I saw then I'd be banned for spam.

Hell I even saw your color wagon going up I-83 around 7 PM today.

Mna..I put on over 30K in hte past year and no one saw me. I need to get out more.

Yeah and I put on over 40K since last year and no one spotted me around northern VA. have 05 White LGT sedan w/ specb rims and tinted windows.

495 north/east bound.....this morning around 8:40am Grey LGT could with light tint.....could tell if spec B or not...couldn't get that close...I was headed in the other direction.

Spotted in Charlottesville an Outback XT with some black wheels that had a polished lip, the licences plate was something "...Bug"

Nacha's, what do you drive? I work in Cville and drive a silver 05 LGT.

spotted garnet red LGT on 495 right before the american legion bridge going toward MD today around 430. you waved and i waved back, but my windows were closed and tinted a bit so not sure you saw me.

ok, who was it? i was on my way to work @ about 5:30 this morning. As i was going with the flow of a pretty good volume of traffic on 495 towards VA, a black evo flys past me on my left and a LGT follows suit. couldn't tell if it was a spec.b or not, but the two cars just wove through traffic and disappeared.

it was waayy to early for me to follow along.

Archived