LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Hey I think that was peteronthego AKA peter. lol

What an afternoon. I start with a regal blue LGT on 355, proceed down Randolph and see a BEATIFUL SWP wingless LGT w/ prodrives and gold brembos (never seen it on here) gave him the nod. At the same time we passed a 2.5i (silver) and then I proceed on New Hampshire to Cape May and see a 07/08 CGM LGT sitting in a parking lot. We are everywhere!:eek:
Mr.350

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, that wasn't me. I have a regular LGT with spec B wheels. there are so many around here these days...

Saw a Spec-B at the carwash in Germantown tonight. I was washing the Evo. Is that you MSB?

oh yeah, now that i think about it, there was a black LGT behind me going from 370 onto great seneca. i didn't notice it until i turned right onto key west. was going to ma ma woks to pick up some chinese....mmmm, chinese :lol:

I think I saw you on great seneca one day last week.

700 that was me, the wife couldn't believe that two people who are complete strangers would just carry on a convo like that. I'm trying to get her in the loop about the subie mentality (i.e. trying to convince her to get a tribeca or OB). Good to see you, hopefully we will cross again.

She'll understand as soon as she gets one :icon_chee ....more than likly we'll cross path again....I'm trying to make that subie rally in WV in sept. I think.....I couldn't make it last year....

20%

I am considering getting mine redone to 35%

2 tickets since last September in VA

hutru01...where do you recommend getting tint installed in the NOVA area?

thanks.

WOW! I'm definately going to take them up on that offer.

Do you what they are charging to tint a Legacy?

Also, to stay on topic, I saw a black LGT at Panera off of Ox Rd. in Fairfax. Lowered and a lip spoiler.

In Virginia, I have noticed even the cops have dark tint, is that fair? Are they an exception?

Yes, there is an exception for law enforcement vehicles

I saw another 07 Spec B in Herndon on Thurs, driving through the intersection of Elden/Monroe. Can't remember what time, 5ish?

What an afternoon. I start with a regal blue LGT on 355, proceed down Randolph and see a BEATIFUL SWP wingless LGT w/ prodrives and gold brembos (never seen it on here) gave him the nod. At the same time we passed a 2.5i (silver) and then I proceed on New Hampshire to Cape May and see a 07/08 CGM LGT sitting in a parking lot. We are everywhere!:eek:

Yup, that was me. :)

I was really admiring your Black tail tints...

Yup, that was me. :)

I was really admiring your Black tail tints...

Your car is sick. Everything is nicely done. If you ever get a wild hair to sell your rims, I have some funds lying around from a previous rim purchase where the seller bailed.:mad:

Archived