LegacyGT.com

Any interest in black Delrin shift knob ???

CasopoliS

I'm not partial to the LARGE flange at the bottom, but I like the overall concept. :)

As for black delrin....my STI knob is no worse than the black stock knob in summer, so I think it's a good choice!!

I'd buy one for $100 or less.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump for the knob. I really hope these will sell. its impossible to please everyone but I hope people are happy with this. you said shorter, I went shorter. You said heavier, I went heavier. You said angle the gauges towards the driver, I did. Thats what I call reponse beeoches!!!!! :lol:

j/k but I really need feedback on this. hopefully pricing will come soon.

I was thinking more of this.

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/parts/blbpd_legacy/largeimage/3-20.jpg

Instead of making it a flange, can you possibly making the metal part flat like the picture above.

Like PGT said, Im in if its under a buck

ok you guys did not want tall. make up your minds.

My knob is JUST like the one above - but without the gap between the knob and that 'flange'. Pretty much.

i think hes just referring to the metal part at the base of the knob...not the crap underneath...meaning the metal would be flush with the boot as opposed to sticking out a la flangeyish. i agree...flush with boot is better

i think hes just referring to the metal part at the base of the knob...not the crap underneath...meaning the metal would be flush with the boot as opposed to sticking out a la flangeyish. i agree...flush with boot is better

You read my mind MDork

PLEASE MAKE IT LIKE THIS

Archived