LegacyGT.com

Any interest in black Delrin shift knob ???

CasopoliS

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packaging is here... the knobs are still about 2 weeks out :( unless things speed up at the shop.

Once the knobs come in, I will package one and get shipping estimates for various areas... once a shipping method and cost is established they will officially be for sale on the website.

thanks for waiting everyone.

Expect to pay ~$40 + s&h for both the AT and MT options. Again, if everything goes well, shipping will be $3.50 flat even to Alaska and Hawaii :)

Did the metal core with the delrin shell idea get scrapped? Looks like it's back to the original, all-delrin design.

for now, yes. Too complicated of a design and it could pose issues down the road with material expansion, wear, etc. Its definitely possible but I would have to make a mass quantity to make it profitable for me.

Delrin it is for now.

Picture of the protective pouch that comes with every knob. Can be used to protect the knob from the sun, or hold your marbles. :lol:

My AT prototype is in the pic as well, disregard the color. Shape is accurate though.

http://www.casopolis.com/images/shift_knob_pouch_scaled.jpg

knobs look great (had to scrap just 1 part :( )

shipping was confirmed and there will be a flat rate to US (incl. Hawaii, Alaska, and PR), and Canada !!!!

I will test fitment with both an MT and AT to confirm everything is o.k., then I will take pics and post them, then they will be on the website for sale! I want to confirm fitment first, just to be sure... then they will be for sale.

Archived