LegacyGT.com

Silly thing i just noticed about my car (could be the silly thing i noticed thread)

....w lock button thinger, on my old car it actually turned off the lights on the switches at the other doors (and kept them off) but I still had full control over the windows. I liked that better than how the suby does it.

It actually does turn off the lights on the other doors.. my friend pointed that out to me tonight.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, and ive never reset my trip B so my AVG MPG is my mpg since i got the car :)
me too :icon_mrgr

My '97 GT is able to posess my mother's '04 BMW X5, unlocking doors, popping the rear lift gate and setting off the alarm when parked next to it. My mother's X5 also likes to phuck with my '97 by setting off my parking lights (the lights will turn on and stay on till I go outside and separate the cars and play with my key fob). It is quite interresting to sit at home and watch the two cars fight eachother, though my GT usually wins and the X5 just sits there with its alarm freaking out every 10 mins untill I separate them by a few car lengths :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol:

It actually does turn off the lights on the other doors.. my friend pointed that out to me tonight.

I haven't really payed attention. If I remember, when I have the window lock engaged the only window I can open is my own... the others are locked even to the driver controls.

I haven't really payed attention. If I remember, when I have the window lock engaged the only window I can open is my own... the others are locked even to the driver controls.

Correct but what i was saying was that when you do push that button only the drives side front light stays on, the other lights on the drivers door turn off as well as the lights on each individual door.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Correct but what i was saying was that when you do push that button only the drives side front light stays on, the other lights on the drivers door turn off as well as the lights on each individual door.

Well that's the same as my old car, but on my old car I could lock everyone else out of the window controls and still open and close theirs. Lots of fun on cooooold days.

Well that's the same as my old car, but on my old car I could lock everyone else out of the window controls and still open and close theirs. Lots of fun on cooooold days.

10-4 i follow you, my acura was like that

My moms 1998 bonneville she used to have had a full bulb check, it would tell you what turn signal bulb was out or what headlight was out etc and had a lil diagram of the car..

I always knew the '98 Bonneville was way ahead of it's time :icon_wink

If only we knew then.

The automatic climate control has a "randomizer" feature - you get random temperature and fan speed for the first 15 minutes regardless of the user setting.
wow you must be smart!

My 1990 Legacy had a brake light bulb out warning light.

My remote for the Outback works at about a range of 300' line of sight with nothing obstructing the signal.

Shouldn't you be measurin' in meters? And how big of battery do you have hooked to your remote? :lol:

It is still ugly.

Shouldn't you be measurin' in meters? And how big of battery do you have hooked to your remote? :lol:

I dunno, I find that the range on my remote is insanely good. I really don't know how far it reaches but it's at least 100'.

It's less windy if you have all four windows down than if you just have the front two down.

If you have the sunroof open and only one rear window open it creates kind of a vortex effect and air will spin to the left or the right depending on which window you have open.

Theres no FF OR REwind for the cd player. Sucks when you want to go to a certain part of a song.

Seek button scans first ten seconds. Hold track button to ff or rev.

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

Whenever I wash my car, I have to remove the intercooler. :( This is in order to prevent soapy water from melting it. :iam: Already lost TWO intercoolers to soapy water... :mad:;)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Theres no FF OR REwind for the cd player. Sucks when you want to go to a certain part of a song.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just be careful FF/rewinding - when you reach the end of the CD, the tape might break.

Something I noticed and still have no clue why these are present...

Open the trunk and look under the back seat tray below the window. See all those metal tubes or conduits are whatever the heck they are? What are these things? IIRC, there's also some kind of plastic container in the same general location (haven't stared back there in a while). What's is that?

:confused:

Archived