LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue LGT Wagon, dark tint, Rallitek license bracket in Woodside shopping center (Northern Blvd.) headed to get some Boston Chicken. I was in my truck so no spotting me I guess. :rolleyes:
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

That was me. Which truck was yours?

White Chevy Suburban parked right in front of Boston Market :lol: Left the Shrek at home today 'cause of foul weather and a required trip to Ikea in Hicksville.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Guest Gitster

Exchanged glances with a white 2.5i heading West on 84 in CT this morning.

We were almost to New York.

I was in my blue GT Sedan.

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted: Silver LGT w/ mufflers in the parking lot of Willowbrook mall Saturday morning. You were chatting with a black WRX.

Jesse

Spotted: Silver LGT w/ mufflers in the parking lot of Willowbrook mall Saturday morning. You were chatting with a black WRX.

Jesse

That was me and my brother. We had to bring his WRX back to the the shop...which we were debating that in the lot. I did not see your G35 roll by...

Guest JessterCPA
That was me and my brother. We had to bring his WRX back to the the shop...which we were debating that in the lot. I did not see your G35 roll by...

I drove right past you. In fact the WRX was coming down my aisle and then reversed & re-parked. I said to my wife "Hey, I bet I know that guy!" Turns out I would have. :lol:

Sorry I didnt stop & say hello. We were in a bit of a rush, and I had my daughter with me, so time is always limited with her.

I drove right past you. In fact the WRX was coming down my aisle and then reversed & re-parked. I said to my wife "Hey, I bet I know that guy!" Turns out I would have. :lol:

Sorry I didnt stop & say hello. We were in a bit of a rush, and I had my daughter with me, so time is always limited with her.

No worries, next time. :)

I'll let you know if I end up heading there to pick it up. We were actually driving the WRX up and down that aisle to check out a rim that did not appear right...:eek:

diamond grey lgt with anthracite rims turning off diamond hill onto mountain ave in berkeley heights.

if it wasnt for the hoodscoop i wouldnt have know it was a lgt. so quiet i laughed to myself. wasnt in my lgt, but in friends black spec v

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Guest subiecity
spotted silver 2.5i with blue HID's and gunmetal rims goin northbound the other day on 684 with me....i gave him a thumbs up i was in my blue work truck

I always see this one 2.5i in the Yorktown area. It has fully tinted tail lights, blacked out headlights-I think with tint film and tinted windows...Everything else is pretty much stock, I never get a good look at it though I'm always driving when i see it.

Guest Gitster

Yesterday on I-91 East going over the bridge that goes over New York City into Pennsylvania. I spotted a late 90's WRB Legacy GT 2.5i Spec B Sti Ouback Hatchback. 18" rims and no hood scoop.

I think it had a FMIC, but coulda just been the side view mirror.

Yesterday on I-91 East going over the bridge that goes over New York City into Pennsylvania.

WTF you talkin about? There's no such bridge

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

OK then, explain what bridge goes OVER NYC. I-91 is way way upstate
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
OK then, explain what bridge goes OVER NYC. I-91 is way way upstate

Do you want me to list everything that was wrong with that post?

I91 Never touches New York :lol::lol: CT>MA>VT>Canada.

It was a joke, re-read it. retard

Do you want me to list everything that was wrong with that post?

I91 Never touches New York :lol::lol: CT>MA>VT>Cananda.

It was a joke, re-read it. retard

I wasn't sure if 91 hit NY at all. I've been that way to go to Boston.

at any rate, you're a dumbass

Guest Gitster
I wasn't sure if 91 hit NY at all. I've been that way to go to Boston.

at any rate, you're a dumbass

Thats I-90 sweatheart. You dont get out much :confused:

Hahaha :wub:

Thats I-90 sweatheart. You dont get out much :confused:

Hahaha :wub:

OK OK , You're 100% right. I can't argue that. I got it all confused.

I still :wub: you but you're still a jackass :lol: