LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest Gitster
Hahah im jk man, you can take I 91 from New Haven to I 90 East into Boston, yes you were semi correct. I think 90 runs from Boston to Seattle.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity

I always see this one 2.5i in the Yorktown area. It has fully tinted tail lights, blacked out headlights-I think with tint film and tinted windows...Everything else is pretty much stock, I never get a good look at it though I'm always driving when i see it.

+1

Guest subiecity

we are due for Subiecity's monthly "I saw a [insert a color that isn't offered] spec B yesterday post

:lol:

Guest Gitster
we are due for Subiecity's monthly "I saw a [insert a color that isn't offered] spec B yesterday post :lol:

Annnnnnddd what do you think this post was supposed to be ?? :lol:

Coxx ruined my joke with all his banter :mad::wub:

Yesterday on I-91 East going over the bridge that goes over New York City into Pennsylvania. I spotted a late 90's WRB Legacy GT 2.5i Spec B Sti Ouback Hatchback. 18" rims and no hood scoop.

I think it had a FMIC, but coulda just been the side view mirror.

we are due for Subiecity's monthly "I saw a [insert a color that isn't offered] spec B yesterday post :lol:

:lol: :lol: He continues to be convinced that the Spec B is offered in TAN?!?! ..and claims that he saw an ABP Spec B...Ahh SubieCity hasn't mastered the art of badges.

Guest subiecity

:lol:
:lol: He continues to be convinced that the Spec B is offered in TAN?!?! ..and claims that he saw an ABP Spec B...Ahh SubieCity hasn't mastered the art of badges.

i kno what i ******* saw! it was in the danbury mall parking lot on the 3rd floor! it was blue and sumone had a spec B badge on it i knew i shoulda took a picture and whatevr tan/silver same shit!

Guest Gitster

i kno what i ******* saw! it was in the danbury mall parking lot on the 3rd floor! it was blue and sumone had a spec B badge on it i knew i shoulda took a picture and whatevr tan/silver same shit!

This isnt the first time :spin:

Keyword: badge. Those are removable you know...and then you can re badge! Ugh you're stupid.

Keyword: badge. Those are removable you know...and then you can re badge! Ugh you're stupid.

Beach tomorrow Val? I'll be there :wub::lol::p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol: I gotta work tomorow, then I have a wedding to go to afterwards. :(:rolleyes:

What beach do you go to?

if I'm just goin for a quick few hours I go to oakland. If I'm makin a day out of it I go to long beach LI or belmar NJ

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
ill go coxx!!! im always working around oakland beach!!!! but ill only go if u bring your old man speedo with ur hairy bush hanging out the sides!!! ....so i heard

ill go coxx!!! im always working around oakland beach!!!! but ill only go if u bring your old man speedo with ur hairy bush hanging out the sides!!! ....so i heard

Sure! As long as you're wearin the bananna hammock too :wub:

Two GT's today. Saw both while I was tooling around in my old gray MB.

First, on the Cross Island Parkway heading North towards the LIE, a Gray GT sedan, cute lady driver, blonde(?) (on the cellphone tut tut tut).

Second on the Southern State Parkway heading east in traffic just after the belt/cross isl interchange, Blue GT sedan, I got off you stayed in the traffic.