LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

today around 6:20 pm at capricio II pizza in croton on hudson, a black lgt pulled up to me while i was waiting outside parked in the fire lane and we gave eachother the head nods. You on this board? You had what looks like an AVO exhaust.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the 5 others at the Cookhouse...

GRP Sedan headed north on the Merritt around 8:30 AM in Norwalk

DGM Sedan in Greenwich on Sound Shore Drive at around 6:00PM

A couple of Outback XT Wagons in rush hour north on I-95. Neither of you seemed too interested, but one had MA plates (can't remember the color) and the other was a light color with a blonde guy driving.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

ABP GT Wagon today getting off of Rt. 7 South, exit 2 in Norwalk around 6:00PM. Trac3? (Didn't get a good look as I was driving across.)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Guest Gitster
spotted myself parked in my driveway....with hamburgers and mayo and shit smeared all over the car

Oh man, you guys are hangin out again?? WTF did you do to his ride Val ??

you guys are cute :wub: When you gettin married?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
I smeared a cheeseburger all over his shirt, then all over his car. :lol:

SL, UT !!!

Salt Lake City, Utah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 one one one one one one !

:spin::spin::spin:

Guest subiecity

je lo ou s....

well i guess beein a ball breaker or beaing jelous is only human becuse ...we are only human, but whats def fred excuse for beeing ****** annoying on the internet?~

Guest Gitster
Excuse me? I know you're not referring to me.

Geese lady, take it easy. Why would you do such a thing to the mans vehicle? I wasnt referring to the actual sense of the word :lol:

Geese lady, take it easy. Why would you do such a thing to the mans vehicle? I wasnt referring to the actual sense of the word :lol:

Hmmm I don't know why. Maybe because I could...? :cool:

He deserved it though, I did it for all of the members on the board. :lol: The soggy bun was encrusted and baked all over his warm hood.

Guest Gitster

He deserved it though, I did it for all of the members on the board. :lol: The soggy bun was encrusted and baked all over his warm hood.

Awful !!!!!1111

Guest subiecity

....yeah encrusted.....it was a ******* giant heart!! not like it was just random smearings, :lol::lol::lol:................................... we better stop talkin, otherwise derfred is gonna get jelous again or somthing:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest subiecity
tan/silver lgt maybe spec B....no front liscnse plate, rear plate had the clear plastic cover guard over it, and was from CT i belive....... on rt 35 headed twards ct....honked at me maybe around 445ish yesterday??

Spotted today about 5pm, Black LGT Sedan on 90 east bound near Syracuse. Looked like it had 18's, debaged, lowered, and tint. I actually posted up behind them from Syracuse to Herkemer. Also passed a blue LGT sedan with tinted windows when we were blasting down 90. :eek:

Red LGT w/AutoSpeed CBE,tint, and black mesh rims tooling around Astoria, Queens again. Debadged except for "GT." Hmm... I was 2 cars behind you. Spotted you a couple weeks ago in Jackson Heights/Corona parked in front of AutoZone or something on Northern Blvd.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

hey coxx. you trade up to a bimmer with vanity plates?? the other day i was behind a 330 or 335 coupe with the NY plate "CDCOXX"

Nope. that's BULLSHIT!!!!!! I'm gonna find that guy & kick the crap outta him & rip those plates off his car :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.