LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted yesterday afternoon in Norwalk, Silver GT sedan, debadged, wing, four tip exhaust,

spotted parked in a driveway of a condo complex.

I won't give away details but it involved a gravel driveway, i'm looking at units in the area and there's one for sale in that complex... how is living there? (or visiting or whatever)

Please Pm me if that's your car and your place.

spotted yesterday afternoon in Norwalk, Silver GT sedan, debadged, wing, four tip exhaust,

spotted parked in a driveway of a condo complex.

I won't give away details but it involved a gravel driveway, i'm looking at units in the area and there's one for sale in that complex... how is living there? (or visiting or whatever)

Please Pm me if that's your car and your place.

totally off topic, but great avatar!

Guest JessterCPA
i am not going to post spots anymore. in the past week, i have probably waved @ a dozen or so gt's and not one single acknowledgement...

You never waved at me. That's why I got rid of the car.

:lol:

Jesse

You never waved at me. That's why I got rid of the car.

Jesse

where are you located Jess? we must be close... the restaurants you mentioned in the 'tavern' thread are all local to me as well...

...and no more waving 4 u! now, everytime I see a new G, it's RAMMING SPEED!:p

Guest Gitster
spotted that punk gitster tonight on 84. learn the lanes buddy!!! its a cryin shame when you can't get past a 10k lb van!!

:confused:

:lol::lol:

I wasn't tryin to hard. I know the middle lane trick when it gets slow. I was tired, that traffic blew, its gettin like that everyday now. What were you doin goin home so early ?? :lol:

Guest Gitster
spotted that punk gitster tonight on 84. learn the lanes buddy!!! its a cryin shame when you can't get past a 10k lb van!!

Oh and for calling me out, next time you're toast buddy. That jackass pickup truck that tried to pass in far right when it opened barely knew wtf he was doing. If he had a brain I woulda been outta sight. ;)

:lol: :lol:

Guest Gitster
THIS JUST IN!!!!

Unstable Pwned teh Gitster in his WORK TRUCK!!!!! :lol:

Again!!!

Yeah you're right, he "pnwed" me in stop and go traffic. Real win right there. :mad:

Guest Gitster

He forget to mention that I came up from behind him anyways, and I eventually did pass him on the right. He was exiting in like 3 miles so I guess he got scared :hide:

i am not going to post spots anymore. in the past week, i have probably waved @ a dozen or so gt's and not one single acknowledgement...

Menace, I heard a rumor that no one waves back because your car got crabs a week ago last Tuesday in the Ramapo Valley shopping plaza parking lot. :eek: