LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Red LGT Wagon in Jersey City today. Sunday 8/19. i saw you at 5:00PM in front my office (Greene St. in Exchange Place)

it was lowered, tinted, and dark (gray or anthracite?) rims. RBS or DIY body painted grill, and thats all that i noticed.

i spotted you while i was walking to my office, after today's Auto-X at Giants stadium

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OBP LGT on Palisades and Newark Ave in Jersey City around 8AM. Tints, RBS grille?

i think i saw that same LGT but more towards Montgomery St and Marin Blvd. looked like he was coming from the Newark ave direction.

i was the one that flashed the highbeams at you from the other intersection in the QSM 08 with the volks 18's. also in the morning around that time while heading to work. (my office is on montgomery and greene st.).. and i see a lot of done up LGT's around that area, but no one ever posts up on this spotted thread.

i think i saw that same LGT but more towards Montgomery St and Marin Blvd. looked like he was coming from the Newark ave direction.

i was the one that flashed the highbeams at you from the other intersection in the QSM 08 with the volks 18's. also in the morning around that time while heading to work. (my office is on montgomery and greene st.).. and i see a lot of done up LGT's around that area, but no one ever posts up on this spotted thread.

You talking about flashing me or the OBP LGT? :confused:

Just got caught doing 89 on i-87 with another Obsidian Black Pearl legacy gt with a university at albany sticker on the back. We were both pulled over didn't get to say anything to other driver. But luckily he caught us at 89 since we were doing 125 shortly before...fun times.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

DGM GT sedan with tint stuck in I-95 traffic at the NY/CT border around 2:45 yesterday. NY Plates. I was in my friend's Honda, so you wouldn't have seen me.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.