LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

spotted a blue spec B getting of exit 6 684 today around 5pm i think it was lowered it was a guy driving maybe mid 30's tan and spiked hair with sunglasses on in the rain........

so, did you fag him down and ask him for a date?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted coxx yesterday morning on 287 at 730am. dude, lose the granny glasses already!!:lol:

:confused: I wasn't wearing any glasses. I don't wear my glasses to drive

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
so, did you fag him down and ask him for a date?

mmm yeah maybe i should have.......ill give u his number once im done with him! :rolleyes:

sunglasses you foo!

again, :confused: I don't wear no granny glasses. I wear FBI agent glasses.

Check it out http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1127417&postcount=1

yes. Coxx wears John Lennon sunglasses :lol:

:lol::lol: ya, maybe when I was a hippie teenager I did

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hippie teenagers existed in the 40's???:spin::spin::spin::lol:

:rolleyes: LAME!

You could've said something about the 60s & it would've made more sense than the 40s.

Spotted yesterday 8/12 Regal Blue GT on the Lincoln Tunnel at 8:30 PM heading to NYC. Was dropped, tints, megan racing shinny exhausts, lip spoiler and aftermarket wheels. Connecticut plates as well.

Car looked really nice. My gf commented that it could pass for any real expensive sports car.

Anyone?

X

---

Guest Gitster

:lol::lol:

I have stock exhaust, no lip spoiler, and yes im NBP, not RBP.

Heights,

f u.

:lol::lol:

I have stock exhaust, no lip spoiler, and yes im NBP, not RBP.

Heights,

Not to hijack this thread, but even after you taking out heights so many times in your car he still does not know what color you have. See what happens when you only take him out at night and keep his head lowered below the window Gitster. sheeeesh!

:lol:

X

---

Guest Gitster
Not to hijack this thread, but even after you taking out heights so many times in your car he still does not know what color you have. See what happens when you only take him out at night and keep his head lowered below the window Gitster. sheeeesh!

:lol:

X

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah Heights is such a prude, he always makes me pull over so he can spit :eek:

Its amazing how two supposedly hetero (yeah right :rolleyes: ) guys like you talk about gay sex.

Projection: Love it, live it, own it :lol:

Heights, you really need to get past that chapter on projection from Freud. It was good like 200 posts ago, but now it is just getting stale.

If anything I would say you are counter-projecting. :lol:

Now back to the thread, anyone familiar with what I spotted? The car look extremely sweet!

X

---

Spotted yesterday 8/12 Regal Blue GT on the Lincoln Tunnel at 8:30 PM heading to NYC. Was dropped, tints, megan racing shinny exhausts, lip spoiler and aftermarket wheels. Connecticut plates as well.

Car looked really nice. My gf commented that it could pass for any real expensive sports car.

Anyone?

X

I've seen this car. Its freaking sweet:wub: I just can't remember where I saw it lol :)

spotted a sliver GT wagon goin down the hutch right by the airport exit around 4:30pm today. I know you saw me.

& again today. Same car. A little before 4pm. NY plates.

Anyone?

Guest Gitster
ABP GT wagon, looked stock on Harisson street off of Greenwich in Tribeca this afternoon.

Thats was me !!

:hide:

:lol: :lol: