LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster

GRP GT Wagon in the West Village, parked yesterday afternoon.

On the Merritt heading down into the city, I followed a black 540i with 3 antennas and full red and blue lights in the front and rear. CT licencs plate

"CT-911" .

I think its been brought up before on here? Coxx said somethin? Not sure if hes a cop or part of a town fire dept, but hes fairly inconspicuous until he gets close. I was tracking him around 80 for a good half hour and my radar didnt blip once.

Just another precaution about who you try and pass on the right :cool:

Guest subiecity

GRP GT Wagon in the West Village, parked yesterday afternoon.

On the Merritt heading down into the city, I followed a black 540i with 3 antennas and full red and blue lights in the front and rear. CT licencs plate

"CT-911" .

I think its been brought up before on here? Coxx said somethin? Not sure if hes a cop or part of a town fire dept, but hes fairly inconspicuous until he gets close. I was tracking him around 80 for a good half hour and my radar didnt blip once.

Just another precaution about who you try and pass on the right
:cool:

its fire department, ibelive it the fire chief, def no police officer

Hey...I don't have a wagon :)

Hey, what are you doing posting at almost 10am. You should have been at Englishtown for the autox. Anyways, I saw a SWP GT Wagon turning into the Shoprite road off of 130N in North Brunswick today at about 11a? Anyone here?

Guest subiecity
i drove past a white gt with an after market grille today in mt kisco at the autoparts store, so i poped a U and pulled in , i parked right nxt to u...i went inside and saw a bunch of fat kids n shit.............i came out and u were gone im guessing it wasnt anyone on here cuz im sure they woulda stopped to talk

Guest subiecity
or they simply have no idea about the site or care about other leggies. or just shunned you because of your NA status.

no my NA status is pretty wicked ;)

Hey, what are you doing posting at almost 10am. You should have been at Englishtown for the autox. Anyways, I saw a SWP GT Wagon turning into the Shoprite road off of 130N in North Brunswick today at about 11a? Anyone here?

Long story that yo can read about on alloutclicks.com

, but my BP was at stroke level. I didn't think dying on the track would be a good idea.

Spotted a silver GT on 303 around 8pm goin north. I was at the mobil on the corner
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

my brother spotted the following at his countrywide mortgage office...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/dtmenace/sub20wag2021.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/dtmenace/sub20wag2031.jpg

...nice ride! what kind of exhaust?

^^I see that ride on the merrit all the time.

You might wanna block out the plate I dunno that the owner will appreciate you posting his plate # online.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

coxx - Do you get on 287 from 9W? OBP Wagon passed me this morning at like 7:45 or so. I tried to catch up but you know how the bridge goes.

I get on from 303 most of the time but I tend to stick to the right lane as it seems to move the fastest. You might've just seen me on the right.

Actually, 7:45 is too late for me. I'm more like 7:00-7:15. Maybe it's teh imposter coxx :lol:

hey coxx, thats michael bolton in your avatar, no?

last wkend, i met and took a few photos w/ samir (ajay) at a restaurant on the les by nyu. friendly guy-even came over to our table to say hi to my friend (his bday).

"No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar."