LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

OK...I have always blurred out my own plates but only did it because I saw others do it...but what exactly can someone get with this info? Anybody walking through a parking lot could get it and most of us have pics of our cars online and they are typically modified in someway that someone would be able to tell who's it was...right? So what does blcoking the plate out do or avoid?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does blcoking the plate out do or avoid?

who knows. With the right connections a plate # could turn up the person's name & home address. I'm not one to be too paranoid about stuff like that but why make it any easier, ya know?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

that's my ride. please remove the plate info. don't like anyone knowing stuff 'bout me. privacy in the digital age, etc.

the exhaust is a greddy sp2. i think its the best sounding exhaust, but that's just me. what's your bro sporting?

my brother spotted the following at his countrywide mortgage office...

...nice ride! what kind of exhaust?

that's my ride. please remove the plate info. don't like anyone knowing stuff 'bout me. privacy in the digital age, etc.

the exhaust is a greddy sp2. i think its the best sounding exhaust, but that's just me. what's your bro sporting?

DUH! How'd I forget that was you? :lol: I see you all the time in the mornings.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I want to be spotted :(

I'm in NY almost every weekend in White Plains or Yonkers.. and in Union, NJ every day for work, NEVER see anyone :(

Where in Union? I work in Millburn.

I've spotted you on RT3 remember.

Denial is your best friend

I'm in NY almost every weekend in White Plains or Yonkers.. and in Union, NJ every day for work, NEVER see anyone :(

Damn...I live in Union and I have never seen you?

We should have a Union meet! :)

silver RS, tint & i think he still has his MA tags on :)

your ride is very well done, me likey!

i'll have to head up to his office some time soon to check that ride out in person ;)

sounds vaguely familiar :mad: - i see just_phil 2 or 3 times a week on my way to work in the am, but other than that, I'm friggin invisible! :spin:

sweet. come by anytime; that's my spot. if ur coming, pm me and i'll meet you out there.

silver RS, tint & i think he still has his MA tags on :)

your ride is very well done, me likey!

i'll have to head up to his office some time soon to check that ride out in person ;)

think i spotted coxx this morning on the merritt ~8am.

yeah probably. I was a little late this morning so most likely you saw me

Yesterday-ABP LGT wagon on Grand Ave in Palisades Park NJ. It looked lowered.

Today-OBP LGT sedan with sti badge on the back and asian letters stickers on the fender on 37th St in Long Island City, queens NYC. You pass by there all the time and often park under the eleveted 7 train. Who are you?

This afternoon. Jackson Heights/Corona. Northern Blvd in between the laundromat and Autozone or R&S Strauss (whatever it is there) around 95th st. Red GT with Autospeed exhaust, tint, black mesh rims, and "Koeppel Performance" license brackets. I parked behind you for a few to go into the store.

:)

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Spotted 2 today:

Light colored (can't remember specifically) Baja XT in Greenwich (around 5:20) on the corner of E. Putnam and Riverside.

Gold Legacy GT sedan around 6:20 at South Compo and Greens Farms Rd in Westport.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

GT Wagon in Costco underground parking garage, Norwalk Saturday evening around 5:15.

ABP sedan today at Longshore Club and Park (Westport) Lot E (Dirt parking lot) with NY plates.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Friday night: OBP LGT Wagon in Piermont. (maybe parked outside a bar or shop) around 7:45 I think. Tints and debadged except for the GT emblem.

I was down there. I went moutain biking over there. Possible it coulda been me. There's also another black wagon down there with chromed stock rims that I see all the time but they're never on here.