LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

My friend's friend (they always talk how he wants to race me) has an all black S4 all done up... Black car, black wheels, black head and tail lamps, dark tints...you get the point.. he drives like a dxck...

I've had a few bad experiences with S4s... one tried to ram me off the road because he thought I was looking at his gf :confused:

:( I had one squeeze in front of me & slow down from 80 to 20mph on the merrit b/c he was pissed that he couldn't get in front of me. Then he rolled down his window & asked me if I wanted to die. I told him go f-ck yourself & he swerved at me. :mad: I actually called the CT state troopers on him. That was way outta line.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster
:( I had one squeeze in front of me & slow down from 80 to 20mph on the merrit b/c he was pissed that he couldn't get in front of me. Then he rolled down his window & asked me if I wanted to die. I told him go f-ck yourself & he swerved at me. :mad: I actually called the CT state troopers on him. That was way outta line.

Holy $hit ! Wtf !!

That kid must have a TINY UNIT !!

Really pissed at the world!

Holy $hit ! Wtf !!

That kid must have a TINY UNIT !!

Really pissed at the world!

He wasn't a kid. He was definitely close to 40 years old.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted a lowered, tinted, white wagon cruising up 33rd st in Astoria towards the GCP last night. I was parked in the Shrek.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Spotted a lowered, tinted, white wagon cruising up 33rd st in Astoria towards the GCP last night. I was parked in the Shrek.

Sounds like mudfoot

RIP C&B&TSCJDMPw/MV Thread

:mad:

Guest Gitster
I mean we werent generating posts, whats the big deal, let us have our fun. I guess it was dying anyways. Thanks SC :lol::lol:

I mean we werent generating posts, whats the big deal, let us have our fun. I guess it was dying anyways. Thanks SC :lol::lol:

Who cares about posts anyways. There was no reason to close it.

Guest Gitster

Yep, oh well, we will have our fun somewhere else. Just sucks knowing whos always there watching :rolleyes:

Jk, Love you Mods :wub:

NOT! :lol::lol:

Bartender - I'll have a double.

Spotted yesterday, SWP GT heading south on 9W (Near Rockland Lake) at around 6:15pm or so.

This morning on the way to work saw an OBP GT on 287/87 from Exit 13 to TZ Bridge toll booth.

Both looked pretty stock.

Anyone?

Bartender - I'll have a double.

Spotted yesterday, SWP GT heading south on 9W (Near Rockland Lake) at around 6:15pm or so.

This morning on the way to work saw an OBP GT on 287/87 from Exit 13 to TZ Bridge toll booth.

Both looked pretty stock.

Anyone?

I see that SWP all the time on 9W. He's not on here I guess.

You saw a wagon or sedan this morning? I'm on that $^Q@#$ bridge every day

Both Sedans. Yeah I do that trip everyday myself. I hate the middle lanes where it feels like the uneven road is just shredding the tires. It's not, but it sounds horrible reverberating off the divider.

Both Sedans. Yeah I do that trip everyday myself. I hate the middle lanes where it feels like the uneven road is just shredding the tires. It's not, but it sounds horrible reverberating off the divider.

:lol::lol: the trick is to get in the right lane around exit 11 & stay in it till you're almost all the way across the bridge. People are afraid to drive on the outer edge of the bridge.. ;)

Saturday, parked next to a dark grey 07 2.5 limited at Target in college point. The car was not parked next to me by the time I came back.

Someone in here? Maybe not since it was a 2.5i limited. Only good thing is that it was as dirty as mine, so I did not feel bad about it! :lol:

X

laz...was it tinted like 35 or 20% and stock otherwise? Cuz I think I've seen that guy before....

Yeah I am. I've posted tons of sightings & almost nobody ever answers to them

im in rockland too. you're probably seeing tons of em since the bill kolb is right on 303-i think theyre the biggest dealer in the nation (or so says them).

Guest Gitster

Im cruisin into the city later today, gonna catch the yanks / mets game.

Im takin the Merritt/Hutch/Cross County/SawMill/HHudson down the West Side highway. Catch me if ya can!

im in rockland too. you're probably seeing tons of em since the bill kolb is right on 303-i think theyre the biggest dealer in the nation (or so says them).

Bill Kolb aint nothin but a big old crook. I'll never do any business with them ever again but that's a separate issue.

I've seen about 5-6 of the same LGTs repeatedly & it's never anyone on here.

Im cruisin into the city later today, gonna catch the yanks / mets game.

Im takin the Merritt/Hutch/Cross County/SawMill/HHudson down the West Side highway. Catch me if ya can!

Why are yuo going down the west side hwy to get to yankee stadium?? PM me for the slick route ;)

Guest Gitster

Why are you going down the west side hwy to get to yankee stadium?? PM me for the slick route ;)

Im not that stupid, i would never drive directly to Yankees stadium. Im goin to my friends apartment in the West Village, theres a garage right next to her place I park in next to Aston Martins, Ferraris, Porches etc. :lol::lol:

P.s.

The best way to get to Yankee Stadium from the City. It leaves from multiple piers on the East and West sides. $18 round trip, and they serve beer and wine ;)

http://www.nywaterway.com/event/baseball-cruise.shtml

If youve ever taken the train up to the Bronx on a hot summer saturday afternoon, youd know why this is the best $18 ever spent.

that applies to any train, although the 2/3 i take daily seems to be pretty consistent w/ the a/c. but last summer the power went out and i had to walk from chambers down to wall in 90 deg weather. good times.

back when i was taking the a/c/e and b/d lines, i remember the b/d to not be terribly bad but this was back in 1996.

u wanna travel in style? take a chopper. helipads on both sides (near javits and nyu med), but dont know their routes.