LegacyGT.com

Drove by 2 Car Carrier trucks today Loaded w/ 08s!

Guest Gitster

Guest Gitster

So here is a crappy camera phone pic that I took while driving tonight on I-84 East in New York, near the NY/CT border. Yes ladies and gentlemen that is a GOLD Legacy Sedan. The tail lights look like the JDM / Aussie Liberty that we were expecting.

Pic could be worse ?? :lol::lol:

http://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/4637/2139477480077408844S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
Looks that way, I was too excited to really notice too much, already endangering everyone around me taking a camera phone pic while driving my 5 speed.

the first 08's will be 2.5i's... i spoke with my salesman and he stated that getting a 08 GT early on will be very hard. Subaru only made 1 gt for every 10 dealers who ordered one. But numbers should pick up as the 07's are sold and we get more into the 08 model year.

Guest Gitster
The first truck I saw did have a Gold GT on the back of it. It had too many badges to be a 2.5i. That pic is of the second truck, could be a 2.5i, but I did see a Gold GT Sedan.

I like the backs alot, the front headlights how the curve up are OK, but not my favorite. The front bumpers suck though, first thing I would do is get the Spec. B bumper or maybe that Audi conversion grill/bumper thing.

Why are they shipping them already? Because that meansa dealer near you has them already, but dont sell till Summer right? Thats awhile to be sitting around in the back lol. If it is a dealer near you why not go onto their backlot when their closed and take some more pictures?

Guest Gitster
That truck was about 90 miles form my home, it could have been going anywhere from Boston to NYC. I would have no idea where it was heading.

Guest Gitster
It actually is Sporty. I didnt think Gold could ever be sporty, like a Ford Taurus. But its nice. I love the new tail lights too.

Archived