LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you can sleep well tonight knowing I didnt put them on it for you. I put them on because I think they are funny not because I'm trying to show how tough my car is :lol::lol::lol:

I do things to my car for myself and for 20 bucks I have already gotten a number of laughs by having them on there. You just added another one to the list.

Oh, and my car does go to the "boonies" every weekend as its where I grew up. I don't have them on my pickup truck though. maybe ill put them on my boat trailer :)

Haha, I'm sorry I got carried away. This isn't the right place to BS about car testies anyway lol. Hang em in good health.

Haha, I'm sorry I got carried away. This isn't the right place to BS about car testies anyway lol. Hang em in good health.

dont forget to check them regularly and to turn your head and cough http://www.siyclone.com/forum//style_emoticons/default/cough.gif

Lol tailpipe vag sounds like a win in my book. But seriously I apologize for being a dick, for some reason I really get bent seeing them and I took it out on you. And for the record I have nothing against the boonies, I grew up going to PA every weekend and all summer.

Btw I spotted a really clean two tone OBXT parked off Jewett ave on SI, first one I've seen since owning mine. Also saw a sick LGT or possibly spec b parked in the city right next to gramercy park about a month ago. All blacked out, big mufflers with 3 or 4 inch tips.

Does anyone here know anyone who sells rubber vaginas that can fit around our tailpipes but won't melt?

Thanks in advance. :)

Cut/bend/weld one on and hi temp paint it! small brush if you want details

Was spotted yesterday by exit 48 on the Merritt by a modded WRX. We both gave the Suby wave..

Hey......I didn't know we had an official wave!!! (Quick.....teach me so I can respond appropriately) :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I actually got an "official" wave a couple days ago from someone in a forester xt. I didn't know it existed until I experienced it firsthand. Its very similar to a jeep wave. You'll know when you see it.

Hey......I didn't know we had an official wave!!! (Quick.....teach me so I can respond appropriately) :)

It's a middle finger. I pretty much gave it to everyone on the road today...(too much traffic!)

PS, it's not the middle finger....

Spotted two today:

Around 11:30 at my gym (Retro Fitness) in Bellmawr: 09(?) Diamond Gray LGT...stock exterior

White 2.5i, tinted, black rims - I cut across the Black Horse Pike in front of you around 1:30 :redface: Nice looking car btw.

Spotted a grey (probably spec b) Legacy (06-07) with gold rims, otherwise looked stock, on Rt. 79 right near mustang auto (it's a crappy dealership) you were driving on Rt 79 north, I was on the south side in my 300c, so you probably didn't notice me.