LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted someone with a silver LGT today in the Lowe's parking lot in Nanuet across from cosco checkin out my DGM.:lol: I saw you from inside looking i was going tto come out but by the time i saw you lookin and went to come out you were gettin in your car to leave.

Then saw a white LGT at the light on Middletown crossing 59, i flashed you.

Red LGT with Cans on 80 West today entering from Route 46 around 6:40PMish.

I honked and waved as I was being very very late to a dinner.....LOL

I took Local and you took Express.

spotted someone with a silver LGT today in the Lowe's parking lot in Nanuet across from cosco checkin out my DGM.:lol: I saw you from inside looking i was going tto come out but by the time i saw you lookin and went to come out you were gettin in your car to leave.

Then saw a white LGT at the light on Middletown crossing 59, i flashed you.

Flashed you back... :icon_mrgr

Red LGT with Cans on 80 West today entering from Route 46 around 6:40PMish.

I honked and waved as I was being very very late to a dinner.....LOL

I took Local and you took Express.

That was me )))) ur LGT is sexyyyyyyy

Did anyone spot jr in his Spec-B getting schooled by john in his 2.5i? If so, is it just eye witness or is there damaging video? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Durrr!. There is an epic fail of my car not keeping up with his 2.5i stage slow. youtube it!:lol::spin:

Durrr!. There is an epic fail of my car not keeping up with his 2.5i stage slow. youtube it!:lol::spin:

Did you forget how to shift? You do know that 6th gear at 50mph is not good for launching, right? You should be ashamed. :lol:

Did you forget how to shift? You do know that 6th gear at 50mph is not good for launching, right? You should be ashamed. :lol:

We were just crusin and i wasnt paying attention to him pulling away. when i noticed i hit S# n he was still pulling away:eek:

With 2.5i's it is tough to get spotted since its a consumer car, I have cleared lights, painted grille, a lip and a LGT.com stick on the rear window so it does help, I still haven't been spotted though