LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it count that I saw 7 other LGT's at the Rutts Hut meet? Oh, wait... make that 8. We watched 1 drive right past the parking lot getting on the 17 while we were there and they never even stopped.

Guest JessterCPA
I went to Eppes Essen in Livingston today...awesome. How far is Millburn from there?

a white LGT at the edgewater meet last night. you were following me first then i followed you and then you parked at the back of the lot.

That was me, I tried looking for you but no luck. Then I left.

That was me, I tried looking for you but no luck. Then I left.

Yea i didnt stay there long. The girl i was with got bored really quick. and it was freezing that night. :lol: But i did see you parked all the way in the back.

Does it count that I saw 7 other LGT's at the Rutts Hut meet? Oh, wait... make that 8. We watched 1 drive right past the parking lot getting on the 17 while we were there and they never even stopped.

Oh then you didnt see that other DGM we saw that was next to me when we were doing the rolling shots.

Guest JessterCPA
Is that the place that is a diner on one side and a deli to the right ?

Millburn is about 15 min from there.

Pretty much. Across & just down the street from the Ritz Diner on Rt 10.

Oh then you didnt see that other DGM we saw that was next to me when we were doing the rolling shots.

No, I missed it.:confused:

Today '06 ABP LGT (stock) at 6am on Veterans Highway going towards the Palisades. Got up right next to the car. late 30's female driver.

Completely agree but you pay $$ for it.

Awsome sloppy joes.

and its worth every dollar. I go with the Prime Rib sub or a Gobbler. They also own another deli on Ridgedale Ave in Florham Park called Florham Park Deli (go figure) both are awesome, but Millburn is much better.

Saw a RBP GT Wagon on Route 9 in Marlboro yesterday.

Someone's gotta spot me sooner or later....almost 2 years I've had this car, and the only place I was spotted was in MD.

And I know its not because i dont drive, 32k on the odo now.....

Keep your eyes open!:eek:

-John

Saw a RBP GT Wagon on Route 9 in Marlboro yesterday.

Someone's gotta spot me sooner or later....almost 2 years I've had this car, and the only place I was spotted was in MD.

And I know its not because i dont drive, 32k on the odo now.....

Keep your eyes open!:eek:

-John

I've put over 15k on my '08 DGM in the last 8 months and an additional 3k on my '05 OBP in the same 8 months with no spottings. I must be invisible to everyone but COPS:lol:!