LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That highway reminds me of 15/Merritt Parkway in CT/NY. People absolutely fly down that thing and it is completely tree lined. People would hit the old steel grate bridge by Sikorsky doing 80+ and then their car would wander all over the road.

Don't forget about Bambi popping up on the 2 lane 15/Merritt doing 80+ mph. :eek:

Edited by NewLegGT67
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

DGM '08 LGT tinted all around in Lowes parking lot on 303 in Orangetown this afternoon and a RBP '07LGT driving down Franklin Ave in Pearl River (you passed my house, I was on the stoop and waved) at 7:15 this evening. WOW! 2 in 1 day, Im going out and buying Lotto tickets!

... and a RBP '07LGT driving down Franklin Ave in Pearl River (you passed my house, I was on the stoop and waved) at 7:15 this evening. WOW! 2 in 1 day, Im going out and buying Lotto tickets!

:lol: you should DEFINITELY buy lottery tix, cause you spotted a unicorn. there was no RBP in '07! :lol:

It was blue. It was covered in yellow pollen. It was moving. I am not as young as I would like to be anymore and the eyes were never great. What can I say. I did see 2 LGTs in the same day and they weren't the two parked in my driveway every night. I see lots of 2.5i's, but few LGT's.

It was blue. It was covered in yellow pollen. It was moving. I am not as young as I would like to be anymore and the eyes were never great. What can I say. I did see 2 LGTs in the same day and they weren't the two parked in my driveway every night. I see lots of 2.5i's, but few LGT's.

This sounds like it might be me. Mine is blue with yellow pollen all on it. I have tints hids and exhaust amongst other things and I work in Englewood cliffs and I usually take 46 to TP home everyday. Well when I am not in my other ugly nasty beater..