LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Ok who crashed their Legacy on the Southern State Parkway - female driver??

Description of the incident...

This vehicle, occupied only by the driver, struck a tree and caught fire on the west bound Southern State Parkway, just west of the Robert Moses Parkway at about 5:15 p.m. The driver, a female, lost control of her car in the left lane and went across two lanes of traffic and struck a tree on the right sholuder of the parkway. She struck the tree with the passenger side front of the car, which spun the engine about 30 degrees in the engine compartment, disconnecting the fuel and electrical lines causing the fire. The driver was able open her door and escape with minor injuries.

subaru_SSPcrash.jpg.a91e9a44739c23fdc18198003f45aa72.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That road is crazy - I grew up on Long Island. I was back visiting last weekend. People drive like a bunch of crazed animals. I'll take the open winding backroads of Pennsylvania anyday.

Thank god she is alright though. Scary picture.

That road is crazy - I grew up on Long Island. I was back visiting last weekend. People drive like a bunch of crazed animals. I'll take the open winding backroads of Pennsylvania anyday.

Thank god she is alright though. Scary picture.

Yeah I drive that road often, its the closest highway to me. If you leave the road at any place along it the odds of you hitting a tree or an over head pass structure are pretty high. You wouldn't know it if you see the way people drive on it, even in the rain!:eek:

Poor DGM! :( Im glad shes ok. but wow something must have happened when she lost control. Reminds me of my accident with my WRX.

i was driving along in the middle lane and this guy in the left lane loses control of his car when the guy in between us tries to run him off the road. crazy M/Fs!

Today on Rt 1 in Norwalk, you were in a 05/06 BSM LGT with Tinted windows. Pulled up next to me and when I tried to yell, my voice cracked like a 14 year old boy due to constantly coughing for the last 2 days. :redface:
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Spotted an 05-07 OBP LGT that was debadged on the Palisades Parkway this morning at 6:20am near exit 13.

That was me. Thanks. :)

Ok who crashed their Legacy on the Southern State Parkway - female driver??

Description of the incident...

This vehicle, occupied only by the driver, struck a tree and caught fire on the west bound Southern State Parkway, just west of the Robert Moses Parkway at about 5:15 p.m. The driver, a female, lost control of her car in the left lane and went across two lanes of traffic and struck a tree on the right sholuder of the parkway. She struck the tree with the passenger side front of the car, which spun the engine about 30 degrees in the engine compartment, disconnecting the fuel and electrical lines causing the fire. The driver was able open her door and escape with minor injuries.

That was me. Thanks. :)

Silver LGT Wagon, lowered, tint, 18's and a "TW" sticker on the back trolling Bell Blvd this afternoon.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]