LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted silver lgt on washington blvd in front of pavonia newport path station. Just caught the taillights going by when i looked up from my ds playin chinatown wars as i was crossing the street a lil after 5pm today

i was thinking it was me. then again, i didnt take my car to jc today and you know what my car looks like. hahahha

lol nah i woulda known your car. I'm pretty sure it was the infamous auto-x star MonkeyHermit :lol:

That indeed was me :) I work about 2 blocks away from the Pavonia Newport Path station. Was on my way home. What were you doing in Jersey City? Never thought you would be around this area.

White LGT, tinted windows (really dark tint for NY, could hardly see inside :)) on Sunrise Highway making a left onto Oceanside on the Baldwin/RVC border around 8-9pm.

Nassau County.

Edited by iyalla

That indeed was me :) I work about 2 blocks away from the Pavonia Newport Path station. Was on my way home. What were you doing in Jersey City? Never thought you would be around this area.

Sadly I'm in JC everyday as I work there. Take the train in everyday from LI. It gets old pretty quick.

I didn't know you worked over here. Me, you and aaron should have a mini lgt meet one day. I'd drive in for that one.

Sadly I'm in JC everyday as I work there. Take the train in everyday from LI. It gets old pretty quick.

I didn't know you worked over here. Me, you and aaron should have a mini lgt meet one day. I'd drive in for that one.

Sounds good, maybe we can all do lunch sometime :) vegita2201 also works across the street from the Newport station. We should get him to come out for lunch and maybe a meet too.

i met up with monkey hermit before in front of my girlfriend's apartment when he sold me the pitch stop mount and tranny mount.

i work in exchange place along with three other subaru guys but they all drive wrx's. we definitely can get a mini subaru thing going!

Most peopel live in nj and commute to work in ny. why are you so backwards? :lol: j/k