LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna bet? I have a razor with your name on it. That hippy beard is toast.:lol:

I got a 7.62x54r with your name on it that head of yours will open up like a melon at a Galager show :spin:

Guest LGT-NY
I got a 7.62x54r with your name on it that head of yours will open up like a melon at a Galager show :spin:

That's a hick gun. :lol: "Omma go shoot me some dang deeers."

Props for the Gallagher reference though. :lol:

That's a hick gun. :lol: "Omma go shoot me some dang deeers."

Props for the Gallagher reference though. :lol:

or a russian WWII infantry and sniper rifle, real hick gun...

http://www.russian-mosin-nagant.com/photos/Female%20Russian%20Mosin%20Nagant%20Sniper%20II.gif

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/images/mosin-nagant-294145.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/n32204766_30504856_3802.jpg

my girlfriend on the left with the mosin and two of her friends holding my other two guns. i was just bustin your balls most people dont know what a mosin nagant is or what round its chambered, but its a hell of a gun to shoot man. cut an oval bloody line in my shoulder last summer from shooting it

ok who was this today in nyack?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/grpgt.jpg

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

not me...but that's a rare color...

:lol::lol: it's not like a 65 mustang where it's worth something :lol::lol:

j/k it is a somewhat rare color

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

There's already a good crowd at 9pm. By 10pm it's packed. There are no sections really. Basically people that know each other park in groups. You're welcome to hang out with me all the way at the back (away from rice).

But when you come on the through the sec entrance next to the B&N all the euro cars (Audi mainly) park there and then closer to the Starbucks all the bikers are there. Then its usually mixed. Rice in the middle. Gota love those civics with the coffee can exhausts thats sound like leaf blowers.

That's why I hang with the Porsche and Vette guys haha. Most of the euro stuff is trashy as well. Few "gems" here and there. I'm telling you, the real business is going on at the back of the lot... Lots of "competitions" are set up there.

^ is the ross docks/ft lee historic park that park down the cliffs by the gwb off of pip exit 1? not at all? haha

If you get off the PIP at exit one and take the road down to the river you will be at Englewood Boat Basin. You would have to follow Henry Hudson Drive south from the boat basin to get to Ross Dock. The Ross Dock area is directly below the bridge by the NJ tower.

Fort Lee Historic Park is a cliff top park on Hudson Terrace in Fort Lee immediately south of the bridge.

Another cliff top park, Allison Park off of Hudson Terrace in Englewood Cliffs, would be a good daylight meeting spot if the group isn't too big. I'd guess that there is parking for 20-30 cars there. But they do lock it up at sunset.

Seeing a GT wagon is rare enough for me as is...but seeing a red one like that...well, let me put it this way...I've never seen a Legacy in that color...wagon or sedan...

:lol::lol: it's not like a 65 mustang where it's worth something :lol::lol:

j/k it is a somewhat rare color

that's james (ih8vtec13).

he works at a photo center in brunswick off of route 1. he takes pictures of little boys and girls :lol:

black lgt with tint, drop, transformer badges, time-attacked sti bbs', and megan exhausts.

Hey how did those snow tires work out for you?