LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest LGT-NY

Spotted a DGM 08 Spec-B near the toll by Stew Leonard's in Yonkers today at around 4:20pm.

Spotted a dark blue LGT on 87 South just after the TZ Bridge at around 4:45 pm.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spottey a heavily lowered forester on aftermarket rims with an STi badge on the back (cant remember the color) right near exit 17 off 84 in middlebury

There's one near my job. White, SLAMMED, STI wheels. It looks "different". I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely interesting.

There's one near my job. White, SLAMMED, STI wheels. It looks "different". I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely interesting.

yeah man its an interesing choice to STi clone. i know they make forester stis in japan or Australia but still.... i think this one may have been white

i know this one, he lurks here. he works in white plains and lives in s.nyack.

Sorry to hop in the way-back machine, but it wasn't me. I would have been headin' West that time of night.

Hence working in Westcheser and living in Nyack.

The 3 of us (me, whitetiger, and monkeyhermit) were there like usual and also one other guy... dunno his name on here though :p

I didn't have the greatest of days today but it was pretty fun. Whitetiger on the other hand, if his times held up, he placed within the top 10 for the day.

The 3 of us (me, whitetiger, and monkeyhermit) were there like usual and also one other guy... dunno his name on here though :p

I didn't have the greatest of days today but it was pretty fun. Whitetiger on the other hand, if his times held up, he placed within the top 10 for the day.

9th in raw time, 11th in pax. :) my best time actually had a cone penalty, or i would have been 4th over all.

saw a black, possibly debadged legacy (with lots of stickers) this morning 720ish stopped at a light by the assembly steakhouse in englewood cliffs. didnt see the front. you turned north onto 9w. i was in the abp lgt coming off pip exit 1 south.

Saw a blue GT wagon by Oakland Lake a few days ago - just a few steps from my domicile ;)
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Spotted a red LGT sedan on 87 S (Thruway) at 4:30pm yesterday.

there was one riding my ass on rte 300 thursday night, i was in my daily beater(integra) guy was driving like an ass, was the one you saw tinited out b/c this one was

Guest LGT-NY
there was one riding my ass on rte 300 thursday night, i was in my daily beater(integra) guy was driving like an ass, was the one you saw tinited out b/c this one was

Yup!