LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

eff you! you pulled out right in front of me! i should have rolled over your guinea-ass & taught you a lesson!

j/k! :wub:

next time post up his plate, no getting away from that one!:cool:

:lol::lol:

yeah I couldnt remember it & obviously I couldn't write it down or I'd blow up his spot on here.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok who's got the silver 05 or 06 LGT sedan that cut me off on rt 303 in orangeburg tuesday afternoon while I was on my bike. DO NOT do it again!!

People have a little f-cking sense. Cutting off, tailgating, or stopping short in front of a motorcycle is gonna get the rider killed.

I understand what your saying but what gives the bikers the right to pass anyone at anytime.

You may not ride like a dcik but so many do, yet I have to be extra carefull around bikers. Sorry, but most of them are hotdoggers and piss me off .

Had to get that off my chest:)

Denial is your best friend

the thing that gets me is the passing through cars at lights and on the roads. The speeding doesn't bother me I just don't want to have to live with the fact I ran you over because your an idiot and dumped it front of me

Denial is your best friend

yeah I know but still. Bottom line is it's not gonna be a fender bender. It's gonna be you with some car damage & the biker laying on the ground.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

the thing that gets me is the passing through cars at lights and on the roads. The speeding doesn't bother me I just don't want to have to live with the fact I ran you over because your an idiot and dumped it front of me

im not a big fan of that either because they come up so close to the sides of your car in all of your blind spots, that you really have no idea where they are until its too late. very much like the bicyclists in nyc moving all over the place through traffic. theyre even more dangerous than your average wannabe motogp biker, with no clue of their limits.

however, passing in between lanes is legal in ca, so there must be something okay about it. although, truth be told, ive wanted to just swing open my door and let the crotch rocket riders have it, as a sort of vigilante justice for poor road manners.

ive wanted to just swing open my door and let the crotch rocket riders have it, as a sort of vigilante justice for poor road manners.

so you're cool with possibly killing someone? Awesome :rolleyes:

I don't weave in & out of traffic but when that light turns red & pass everyone to the front of the line. How that affects anyone else I have no idea. Other than they're annoyed they gotta wait at the back of the line & I dont.

:lol: I think thats it with me :lol: If I have to wait so should you

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah I know that's it but whatever, tough shit.

Weaving thru moving traffic is bad though. I hate that when I'm in my car. One second you're not there, next you're in the lane I was trying to move into. That's a good way to get killed

the fact of the matter is that when riding a bike you are safer moving than standing still. i don't condone cutting in & out between cars in retard fashion, but if traffic is stopped & bikes pass me, either between cars or in the shoulder, it's safer for everyone whether you like it or not.

the fact of the matter is that when riding a bike you are safer moving than standing still. i don't condone cutting in & out between cars in retard fashion, but if traffic is stopped & bikes pass me, either between cars or in the shoulder, it's safer for everyone whether you like it or not.

^^^ this!

saw an dark gray 08 (spec b?) yesterday on NJ TPK north in the cars only lanes around exit 11 about 6:30 yesterday.

That was me i usually take the gsp but there was mad traffic so i turned around n hoped on the tpk at exit 11. Where were you?

Last night i didnt see it. But my boy told me that there was another spec B at the meet at edge water last night. But when i got you were gone. He told me you car is sick... next week?