LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We moved to McDonalds at like 12, then a 900whp EVO on race gas (100 oct) was trying to race a Z28 Camaro (at the racetrack of course) for $1500 but the Z28 broke his driveshaft on a practice run. So, no race, I left at like 2.

Oh and, I raced Danny with the blue WRX from a 20mph roll on 304 (closed track), he pulled like 1 car lenght on me. But it was real close.

Edited by LGT-NY

3 Legacys spotted on my way home from reedman toll in langhorne, pa..

1. Black legacy with a spoiler (unsure if it was a gt) drivin down 213 at the intersection of 213 and Woodbourne Rd.

2. Silver GT w/o spoiler at the same light at the opposite side of woodbourne rd turning onto 213

3. Silver Legacy on 195. You passed me and we quickly glanced at each other right near the 130 exit in NJ.

anyone?

do they have any that stick to the window without glue, i dunno what they are called but you know what i mean? like sticks to the inside of a window but peels right off can be moved or removed at your leisure

Like a window cling? And no, they don't have those. :lol: You should make some.

yeah a window cling. I would be much more inclined to put one of those on my car than a sticker. I hate stickers on cars the only three I have are my registration, bryant parking sticker and Quinnipiac parking sticker. Both of the parking ones will come off soon as im done with school in january

RBP Legacy GT sedan (A/T) with NY plates coming into the Meadowlands Sports Complex from Paterson Plank Rd for the Giants game last night.

It was driven by a blonde honey :wub: with what appeared to be her sugar daddy riding shotgun.:lol::dm:

^^ Yep...definately you, I noticed the fogs too!

I was actually with my family in my wife's silver tribeca..I saw you make the left turn onto 17 south, I was stopped at the light heading north.

Car looks sweet..what temp HID's for the headlights? That is on the list as my next purchase.